Lancôme Paris La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Reviews
#14 in Perfume

June 18, 2020
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

I ADORE this perfume

Oh my goodness. Where to begin? This perfume is simply divine. It’s worth every penny. I like the packaging, the bottle is pretty and I quite like the glittery box! But the scent itself... it’s beautiful. A really feminine fragrance. The staying power is simply incredible. The perfume is soooo potent you probably only need a spray or 2, which means you are unlikely to run out anytime soon. 10/10 recommend!

April 01, 2020

ta vie peux être belle

Lancome *la vie est belle* est un arôme très fort pour aller au travail. J'ai besoin juste quelques gouttes! C'est cher.... Je vous recommander ça comme parfum

March 31, 2020

Mon préféré

Si vous achetez ce parfum vous ne perdez clairement pas votre argent. Il sent bon et sûre longtemps. J'ai l'eau de parfum 100ml et aussi l'eau de toilette franchement il est merveilleux

February 12, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Amazing perfume

I received this perfume as a gift for christmas it did not disappoint smells gorgeous and lasts all day! Such a pretty bottle too this will definitely be my perfume i purchase regularly!

February 12, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Beautiful perfume

I first smelt this when I got a free sample in a magazine and have loved it ever since! A little out of my usual price range it's a real treat or something I ask for for birthday/Christmas. Slightly sweet smell but still light, it has real staying power, often I can smell it on my pillow and scarves for days after I've worn it! I always get compliments when I wear it which makes me feel even better. Lasts a long time as only need two sprays for it to last all day and sometimes longer

February 03, 2020
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Such a feminine scent

I was gifted this in a 30ml gift set for my birthday in December and i cant get enough of it just wish the cost was more affordable for me to replace on a regular basis and not have to wait to be gifted on special occasions. The scent is such a feminine fresh but sweet smell my husband always compliments me when i am wearing it.

Manchester, United Kingdom

Favourite perfume

This is my absolute favourite perfume, it smells so lovely, I've been complemented on it by strangers asking me what it is. It smells sweet and clean. Its an beautiful feminine smell. I will always buy this perfume for the rest of my life now.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

So sexy oooh la la

I absolutely love this fragrance my all time favourite I get so many compliments whilst wearing this perfume I have worn this fragrance ever since it came out I love it that much such a sexy strong feminine scent

Flintshire, United Kingdom

Delicious!!

I came across this perfume when I worked for Lancôme, I’d never smelt it before and as soon as I did I fell in love! One spritz lasts all day and it’s one of those perfume that smells slightly different on different people. It also lingers nicely without being overpowering. I don’t normally like sweet smells but this is just amazing!!! My new signature scent.

January 07, 2020

My perfume over the last 5 years

I stumbled upon this perfume in a perfume shop. Just by looking at me the lady said: this one is yours. And she was right. I never liked fruity perfumes, and most of the others turn on my skin. But this one os perfect!