L'Oreal Color Riche Press-on Nails Reviews

2.3/5
Ranked #201 out of 227 in Nail Care

July 27, 2016

I absolutely loved this product! It stayed on so well and I received so many comments on it! i would purchase this again for sure. I would also tell others about it.

2.7/5

January 12, 2016

I dont realy like the way these fall off all the time :( although they are very beautiful , and realistic looking. I would recommend to add real nail glue to these.

2.2/5

December 11, 2015

these nails were ok. not the best i have ever used but also not the worst

1.5/5

November 11, 2015

I've had my nails done in salon and used press on and glue on nails...so I feel my expectations were reasonable.
    These looked amazing in the box...but impossible to get them to stay stuck for more than 24 hrs even with re glueing...
    Not worth it, especially since they are a lot pricier here than other brands...which ironically last longer than 24 hours...never had this problem before so its gotta be the product

0.5/5

September 23, 2015

These press on nails are awful. A complete waste of money. I am so disappointed because the colors and designs are beautiful. I tried them several times. First with the press on stickers that come with it (disaster and messy and kept getting stuck to itself). Then I tried it with my own nail glue (much better). The nails themselves are so thin and flimsy that unless you plan on doing absolutely nothing with your hands they are useless. they bend and break so easily. There's no way you can wear these and do normal everyday things without them getting ruined which is a real shame because as stated they are so pretty. Sad chick advisor here...

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!