L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Ultra-Soothing Moisturizer Reviews
Ranked #417 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Good - 0

March 04, 2017

Just started trying this product and so far i LOVE it. I had originally tried the blue gel version of this, and it didn't give me enough moisture. So i figure i would try this one. When i first put it on my face i was worried that it would be a little too heavy for me, but it sinks in to your skin quick, and it keeps you moisturized all day ! And to top it off, it has an amazing smell !

February 24, 2017

I used the gel version of this product and loved it.
    The scent is nice and light.
    The gel goes on light and drys quickly ready for make-up application.
    It feels great on my skin and after only two days of using it I noticed a significant improvement in my dry spots.
    With my old moisturizer I'd have to reapply to my dry spots throughout the day.
    With this product I simple apply morning and night and I'm good all day.

March 04, 2016

First off the scent was perfect. I love how mild these products are. Nothing too strong.

My initial thought was that this was going to be too heavy of a product because when I took some out of the crock it was heavy and thick on my fingers….

However the product went on very evenly and after a few minutes I could hardly tell that I was wearing a moisturizer. This is important for me. I hate feeling products on my face. So I was pleasantly surprised.

This product kept my face moisturized for the entire day. My face felt great.