L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #28 out of 947 in Mascara

June 19, 2017

Le meilleur mascara

J'ai un coup de coeur pour ce mascara. J'en ai essayé plusieurs mais lui c'est le meilleur. Il fait un effet très volumineux, les gens me demandent constament si j'ai des faux cils! Il ne fait pas de grumaux!

June 06, 2017

This is my favourite mascara; I love this! The brush can take a bit to get used to, but it is amazingly effective. It has alot of different bristles to achieve fullness, thickness and length to the lash. The end result is glossy colour and made my lashes, full, long, separated, fanned out, and all with out clumps. It also help up after an 8 hour work day.

June 01, 2017

I love this mascara soooo much! it has a easy to use wand, and has alot of different bristles to help with the fullness and thickness of the lash.
    It gave my lashes that thick and long look, and wasn't too clumpy. I was soo happy I bought a couple of them!
    and it was a nice and longlasting wear as well..

3.2/5

May 02, 2017

Je n'ai pas aimé ce mascara. La forme de la brosse est bien car elle va chercher l'ensemble de tes cils mais j'avais l'impression qu'il n'y avait jamais de produit sur la brosse. De plus, il ne tenait que quelques heures avant de devenir sec.

April 30, 2017

I really like this mascara, it went on nicely from root to tip. It curled my lashes and really looked like I had eye lashes. I will def buy this again. The price is really good as well. this has become my go to mascara though I am still sampling to see if theres better out there.

April 28, 2017

I was not overloverly pleased with this mascara and it is not something I would by again. It did not give my eyelashes any "Butterfly" effect. Although it applies easily it did not make my lashes look longer or fuller

April 21, 2017

This mascara is o.k., but I don't really like it. I'm not at all a fan of the applicator, it's unlike anything I've ever used before and I just don't think it does that great of a job. Considering it was around $14 (I think), which is pretty expensive for a drugstore mascara, I'm not that impressed. I feel like I've definitely used better, and cheaper, drugstore mascaras and that this one is really not worth trying. I feel like there are so many better mascaras out there, even at the drugstore.

1.7/5

April 11, 2017

I did not like this product because it takes way too many coats to get the desired effect. It also flaked into my eyes from after about 4 hours of wearing it. It is not the quality I expect from L'oreal, and for $10+ at Shoppers Drug Mart, it just wasn't what I was expecting.

April 11, 2017

I have been buying this mascara since i first saw it in stores. At first it made my eyelashes so long and thick that people would ask me if I was wearing fake eyelashes. I find that the past couple time I purchased this mascara I have not been see the same results. I never had issues with clumping but now I do. Maybe there was a change in the formula? I still like this mascara but the product seems to have changed a bit.

March 28, 2017

I have the voluminous butterfly intenza and I love it! It's easy to apply and makes my lashes very dark, adds volume but makes them look soft and fluttery, the total opposite of those 'false effect' mascaras. Thus looks beautiful and natural.

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns