L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 886 in Mascara

April 21, 2017

This mascara is o.k., but I don't really like it. I'm not at all a fan of the applicator, it's unlike anything I've ever used before and I just don't think it does that great of a job. Considering it was around $14 (I think), which is pretty expensive for a drugstore mascara, I'm not that impressed. I feel like I've definitely used better, and cheaper, drugstore mascaras and that this one is really not worth trying. I feel like there are so many better mascaras out there, even at the drugstore.

April 11, 2017

I did not like this product because it takes way too many coats to get the desired effect. It also flaked into my eyes from after about 4 hours of wearing it. It is not the quality I expect from L'oreal, and for $10+ at Shoppers Drug Mart, it just wasn't what I was expecting.

April 11, 2017

I have been buying this mascara since i first saw it in stores. At first it made my eyelashes so long and thick that people would ask me if I was wearing fake eyelashes. I find that the past couple time I purchased this mascara I have not been see the same results. I never had issues with clumping but now I do. Maybe there was a change in the formula? I still like this mascara but the product seems to have changed a bit.

March 28, 2017

I have the voluminous butterfly intenza and I love it! It's easy to apply and makes my lashes very dark, adds volume but makes them look soft and fluttery, the total opposite of those 'false effect' mascaras. Thus looks beautiful and natural.

March 13, 2017

I am of East Asian descent, and as such, have straighter, shorter, and sparse eyelashes. I find that this mascara does a great job of lengthening and volumizing; which is saying a lot, as I have tried many mascaras in the past that have not worked out well for me! I am on my third tube of this! One con based on my personal experience is that it doesn't hold a curl as well as I'd like for a mascara to, but I also don't use the waterproof version - this may change my opinion on it once I give that a try!

March 02, 2017

This use to be my favorite mascara but now I am finding it clumps and doesn't provide the volume I am accustomed too. I have been looking for another one to replace this product but with no luck so I will continue using it for now.

March 01, 2017

I have used the regular grey tube of Voluminous mascara for many years and decided to try this one about a month ago. At first, I was not a fan, but now that I know how to use the brush effectively, this has become my favourite mascara. Sometimes, this is all the makeup I will wear for the day, and still feel "made up".
    Definitely worth trying, so don't give up on that brush.

February 28, 2017

I purchased this mascara because I wanted something long lasting that would create that lush, full eyelash look with staying power and everything I had read about this product indicated that I could achieve that. Unfortunately, this product was a bit of a disaster for me. Rather than the soft, fluttery lashes promised, I was rewarded with clumpy, harsh lashes served up from a bottle that seemed to over coat the applicator in an extremely messy fashion. The applicator was also difficult to clean off evenly before trying to apply and I used this only a few times before giving up and buying a different mascara entirely. With so many choices out there there is no need to settle for a product that only makes things messy!

February 18, 2017

This mascara is amazing! Love it! It makes my lashes look amazing long and full. People actually ask me if my lashes are real or fake lol. I recommend this to anyone for sure! It's my favorite mascara out there so far.

January 23, 2017

This will be my new go-to mascara! I love how long and full it makes my lashes look and I have never had an issue with clumps! Lasts all day and the colour is great.