L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara Reviews
#22 in Mascara

October 09, 2017

New favorite mascara

I picked a tube of this mascara up at the superstore,it was on sale for 3 dollars which thought was amazing.I fell in love with it i love how it makes my outer lashes flare.However I went back to repurchase a tube at regular price and found that it was quite expensive.

September 02, 2017

Amazing

I have tried many different mascaras and this one by far wins it's perfect for length and volume for sure!! It's the only one that I have been fully satisfied with

July 31, 2017

I will definitely be buying this again. Love it!!

I love how full and long it made my lashes look. Not clumpy at all and easy to appy. Give you the look of wearing expensive mascara at a super great price. One happy girl with amazing looking lashes!!:)

July 23, 2017

My life

I have very fine blonde eye lashes. And this stuff really adds volume and never clumps. I always have ppl asking me if my eye lashes are real. People don't believe that I don't have eye lash extensions.

July 14, 2017

My go-to drug store mascara

This is my frequently purchased, reliable daily mascara. I have pretty short, unremarkable lashes and this gives me the length and volume I need for every day while still looking pretty natural. It doesn't clump which is key for me! It also doesn't transfer to my oily eyelids or flake off during the day. I really love the applicator which is a plastic comb style vs. a brush. My only complaint is that it doesn't "build" very well with a second application, and it dries out pretty quickly. Other than that, I love this mascara and the price point is great!

July 03, 2017

Great at lengthening

This mascara is amazing at lenghtening my lashes. I got the waterproof formula and I love it however the only downside is I find that when I am applying it the way the brush is shaped, causes me to get a lot of mascara on my eyelid.

June 27, 2017

Makes my flashes look like falsies

This is the best mascara I've used in along time. I got it as a gift and went out to buy 2 more to make sure I wouldn't run out anytime soon. I get asked all the time if I have fake eyelashes because they make my lashes look full and long.

June 21, 2017

A Mascara that works !

L'Oreal voluminous butterfly sculpt is a different type of mascara that has a different applicator for your lashes than most. It does lengthen and volumize your eyelashes but I find sometimes too much mascara comes out and globs your eyelashes. I would definitely recommend for you to try it out it is a great mascara just the applicator takes some getting used to.

June 19, 2017

Le meilleur mascara

J'ai un coup de coeur pour ce mascara. J'en ai essayé plusieurs mais lui c'est le meilleur. Il fait un effet très volumineux, les gens me demandent constament si j'ai des faux cils! Il ne fait pas de grumaux!

June 06, 2017

This is my favourite mascara; I love this! The brush can take a bit to get used to, but it is amazingly effective. It has alot of different bristles to achieve fullness, thickness and length to the lash. The end result is glossy colour and made my lashes, full, long, separated, fanned out, and all with out clumps. It also help up after an 8 hour work day.