L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Féline Mascara Reviews
#7 in Mascara

L'Oreal Paris' first mascara for instant volume with ferocious full lash density. Lashes are so powerful, so captivating, so feline.

Quick-charge brush captures each lash to deliver immediate volume and fullness. Quick-charge ultra glossy black formula provides a feline volume in one coat and shiny smooth lashes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 17, 2017

Tried this for my Christmas party. I found it added thickness to my lashes without being clumpy. It did not smudge during the evening. It didn't feel heavy. I would buy again.

January 17, 2017

Meh! This mascara is fine, it doesn't leave the lashes clumpy and is nice and dark but I find the brush too thick so it doesn't get all the way to the root of my lashes to really lift and separate-- it won't be swaying me away from my all time fave L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly (waterproof formula).

January 16, 2017

Bon mascara qui fait de très beaux cils!! Allonge les cils , met du volume et la brosse en plastique ne fait pas de grumos. Le prix est aussi très abordable!

January 16, 2017

very luxe product at a drug store price! great for daily wear. easy to apply . great application and easy to remove. my favourite drug store mascara! always get complimented when i wear it!

January 16, 2017

Usually I am disappointed when I purchase and try a new mascara because it clumps up quickly and just looks like my eyelashes are spider legs (not cool at all). However this one gave my lashes some volume and actually looked decent.

January 16, 2017

I liked this mascara. I often find drug store mascaras horrific, but this one was pretty good.
    I liked the way it went on but I did find by the end of the day it tended to be a bit dry and clumpy.
    But I think overall it is a good value for the money and I would get it again.

January 16, 2017

This is very nice mascara, but I did find after wearing it all day it did tend to flake somewhat, when I look in the mirror after a long day of wearing it I can see some tiny black spots under my eyes.
    The formula is great, really emphasises my lashes, and goes on very smooth, with no clumping at all.
    But the flaking after long wear is the only reason I deducted any stars.

January 15, 2017

I just got this and it was in the sale bin at Shoppers Drug Mart for $5.00. I don't mind it, it's really nice mascara. So nice I picked one up for my sister and sent to her for gift. Help lashes pop and very bold black.

January 15, 2017

I love this mascara. It adds both length and volume to my lashes. Multiple people have complemented me on my lashes while wearing this Mascara. It's my go to product.

January 15, 2017

Love this mascara! Lush long lashes! I definitely recommend it to everyone!!! It makes your lashes a perfect length and volume! Love love love it!!!!!!