Louis Vuitton Neverfull

Louis Vuitton Neverfull Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 107 in Handbags

May 30, 2017

I love this bag. The quality and style is here to stay. It took me a long time to get this bag, as I had to save up for this item. This is my go to bag.

May 05, 2017

I love this purse it took a long time to save enough money to get it but it was worth it the quality, size and feel of it is amazing I dont use it everyday but those special date nights and girl nights out I carry it with pride I love louis vuitton purses and this one is my favorite.

August 12, 2016

I am honestly dying to have this purse, I've had my eyes on it for atleast 4 years & im dying to have it but it's just way too expensive for a purse :(

July 14, 2016

The Neverfull bag in monogram canvas was my 1st LV purchase many years ago and I couldn't be happier with it. It's super light and fits a lot of stuff. I love the keyring feature inside the tote which saves me plenty of time from having to look for my keys, a common problem for totes. The straps are pretty comfortable as long as you do not carry your entire house with you.

The new version of it is even better! It comes with a removable clutch and is available in a wide range of materials and colour! Definitely an excellent choice for someone starting their LV or premier designer bag collection!

May 30, 2016

My Louis Vuitton Neverfull in Damier Ebene was my first premier designer bag! I got it over 5 years ago and absolutely love it til this day. It has taken quite a beating from school, work and travel over the years but is still often used as it is such a roomy bag. I love that it can be worn over the shoulder or on the crook of my arm...and be used as a tote or with the sides folded in! Would definitely consider a monogram one these days as they now come with a small wristlet inside.... but the prices for LV have gone up exponentially!

March 21, 2016

I purchased this four years ago and use it daily and it has shown little wear. Prior to buying this handbag I would buy Coach bags that were about 1/3 to 1/4 the price of this bag and the quality is like night and day. My Coach bags showed signs of wear and would stain - my LV looks like the day I bought it except for slight tarnish on one metal part. I personally feel that this bag is well worth it for the fact that it lasts as long as it does and it is timeless. One of my friends has had her LV for almost 10 years and you would never have guessed it.

March 09, 2016

Love this purse! So roomy and can easily be matched with anything. Very versatile style, too! It is a classic piece that will never go out of style. Worth the price!

February 17, 2016

I have had the Never Full for over a year now and I use it all the time! There is so much space that you can carry anything anywhere....I even use it as a Carry on when travelling. I think this purse can never get old it makes such a statement. I get a lot of compliments for it. I recently got mine personalized which is a nice added feature to the bag.

February 01, 2016

I've had the LV Neverfull MM for almost a decade and I can definitely say it is one of my forever favourite handbags. It never gets old. It holds a lot but it's tempting to throw practically everything in the bag. One thing to note: because there is no zipper closure, one must be careful as sometimes people can easily grab something out of it.

January 28, 2016

My sister got this bag from her husband. It is very classy looking and a fair good size. I would never buy it because of the price but you can tell it is worth a lot just buy looking at it.