3.6/5
Love Spell Body Spray by Victoria's Secret Reviews
#725 in Perfume

September 28, 2017

One of my go to body sprays 10+ years

This has been one of my fave Victoria scents for over 10 years. Like most of their sprays, I feel like to get the staying power, you really do need to layer them. I always use the matching body lotion after my shower.

August 13, 2017

VS body spray

I got this as a gift along with the lotion! It quickly became one of my favourites to use. Love the scent and when used along with lotion it lasts all day!

April 12, 2016

I loved this scent/spray in high school/my early 20's. It is a very sweet and fruity scent but is overall nice. I have grown out of this scent a bit now but I would recommend it to those who like sweet scents. Victoria's secret body sprays are affordable and you can usually get them in a special (3 for $20 for example).

1.0/5

January 03, 2016

Hate this scent!! I literally gag when I smell it.

April 23, 2015

I really really really LOVE the smell of this body spray! It smells fruity, just like peaches. My only complain is that it does not stay on for long. The smell goes fades away pretty fast.

December 01, 2014

Not very long lasting at all but the aroma is intoxicating. Definitely recommend but you would have to reapply every couple hours

November 19, 2014

I was given a bottle and also a butter cream jar as a gift I love the smell but I thing that some times the price isnt worth it.

June 10, 2014

Oh how I love this body spray.....It is all I buy when the have their anual sale.