Lululemon Energy Bra Reviews
#114 in Athletic Wear

August 25, 2020

the best sports bra.

I am very happy with this sports bra because unfortunate I now use the large one, and use to have difficulty finding one that I liked . love this one ,The fit is awesome and it has just enough coverage and support to do the job. Im in love with this product. and support to do the job. I'm so happy with this product.

August 25, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Good for sweat

Pros: does not smell from under boob sweat, good support, quite comfortable to wear all day. I also like the bright pink colour.
    Cons: gives a uni-boob look, there's a lining and outer layer and the outer layer has some extra fabric at the bottom.

January 25, 2019
    Florida, United States

Great bra

This is an excellent sports bra. It makes running comfortable although due to the nature of it being a compression bra, I did size up for a slightly more comfortable fit

January 24, 2019

In love.

I decided to purchase this energy bra for myself when it was on sale and i must say it fits like a glove!

Love the way it hugs onto the body. I really do appreciate the fit as I’ve purchased so many cheap bras but their support is never comfortable.

I would suggest anyone to give this a try and you won’t be disappointed. Whether it’s a workout, or a hike, or just a casual Sunday yoga morning!

January 05, 2017

I own a lot of lululemon, and this by far is one of my favourite pieces. As far as a sports bra has to go its has moderate support and good coverage. It has removable cups and a super cute back. What I love most about this bra is its versatility, I wear it to the gym but can also wear it out with a open back shirt as I just love the straps! Its is a true to size bra too (I usually wear a 38 C and I bought this bra in a 10). Now its just time to start getting more colours!

March 09, 2015

I love this workout bra! I am a large busted gal with a small band size and this bra does the job perfectly. The fit is awesome and it has just enough coverage and support to do the job. I'm so happy with this product.

January 26, 2015

Love love this sports bra! I'm one of those girls that love working out and going to hot yoga and I have to say that this bra is great! I do recommend that if you decide to purchase this bra, you may need to go up one size. I'm a 36C in a regular bra and usually wear a size 8 but I found that I needed a size 10 because the size 8 was a little too tight. Overall, I think that it is definitely worth it although it is on the pricier side for sport bras but typically lululemon clothes are. If anything I recommend that you regularly check out the site or your local lululemon because I do know that they do go on sale sometimes (which is what I did for mine and found one for $29 - score!).