3.2/5
Ranked #199 in Granola Bars

Amazing - 0

August 01, 2017

Yum!

Was delicious but very calorie dense. Good for a snack right before or after the gym. Didn't keep me full until my next meal which was a bit disappointing but certainly a better option than a cookie or muffin for a sweet fix.

May 15, 2017

This is a snack I don't have too often, but find comes in handy on really busy days at work when I don't have any time to eat anything. It helps satisfy my hunger, and is high in protein. I like this flavour the most, is a slight sweet lemony taste, not too strong or over powering. I find Luna bars to be always affordable in comparison to other nutritional bars.

1.8/5

February 11, 2016

I purchased this flavor along with 4 other different ones to try. The plan was to incorporate them into my weight loss plan as an alternative to chocolate bars.

This one was terrible. I was expecting a pleasant lemon flavor, but I can't even describe the disappointment when I bit into it. I actually couldn't finish it.

The look and texture is like that of a rice krispie bar with lemon yogurt type icing.