Good

Luna Bars Nutz Over Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 295 in Granola Bars

May 15, 2017

I eat these bars when I don't have time to make breakfast. They are a delicious and nutritious alternative that I can eat on the go and unlike alot of other nutrition bars that taste great!

January 16, 2017

I'm a student so on the go snacks are ideal for me and this bar taste amazing! It's more of a treat it's not supper healthy but it's nice to have one on hand if I ever get hungry during class.

October 27, 2013

Alright, let me give you the low-down on this bar: it's the best thing that's ever happened to me (which tells you a bit about my life but that's a whole other story). After trying one of these babies about a year and a half ago, I've been eating them on a daily basis. It's pretty filling and is high in calcium, folic acid and antioxidants A, C and E. It's got 9g of protein, 3g of fiber and it's delicious and chocolatey. The price (about a dollar per bar) kills me a little on the inside but it's cool because they're more than worth it. Luna prides itself on helping women get the nutrients they need and that's exactly what they do. Plus, if nuts and chocolate isn't your thing, they've got tons and tons of delicious flavors plus a whole separate line of bars if you're lookin' for a little more protein as well as another for fiber. Give it a try ladies, you won't go back to Quakers ever again.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic