LUSH A Million Kisses Lip Tint Reviews
#342 in Lip Gloss

January 16, 2018

lush

love lush so much there prduct are amzing i love luch a million kissed lip tint . I love it so much.. I dont know what do said its just so amazing. . .

November 25, 2017

AMAZING PRODUCT

This product works perfectly especially after using one of their lip scrubs, it applies smoothly and softly without a hassle. The color is very pigmented.Really recommend!

April 04, 2017

love this product and brand. i really appreciate that lush allows you to return the containers to be reused and give you a free product out of it. the lip tint is super nice, would recommend it. i also use their lip scrub and face masks.

February 28, 2017

Love. This is gorgeous. Love the smell. Love the color. It feels nice on - isn't sticky. Will be adding Thai to my regular routine. And I'll be adding it to my online shopping bag! Buy this!!!

December 11, 2015

I tried It Started With A Kiss, and really enjoyed it. The red tint was the perfect shade for me and it left my lips feeling great! No chapped lips even on the worst winter day!

May 11, 2015

I love this lip tint because it's pigmented, lasts all day, AND isn't drying to the lips!!!

March 10, 2015

Great product to have in your purse, perfect for when you are on the go and want to pump up your lips. Love it!

October 22, 2014

i loved this, its so natural and works so well

August 06, 2014

A great tint, in a subtle color with just a blush of color on my skin. I have used this as a lip and cheek tint/stain and loved the results. Great for travel, as this can replace your lip and cheek color. Goes like a cream. Like all LUSH products, a little goes a long way. One thing I'm not too keen about is that the consistency is a little gritty - don't know if I got a bad batch, or if that's the way it's supposed to be. I like to pair this with the LUSH Honey Trap lip balm (and a little mascara) for a casual, natural look.

April 30, 2014

Incredible value for the price. Gives a strong tint of colour that's flattering and pops against my pale skin. However, you'll probably want to apply it with a brush. This is not a product that you can quickly swipe on. You'll need a mirror for this one.