Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub Reviews
#2 in Lip Scrub

October 18, 2019
    United Kingdom

So yummy

Amazing natural lip scrub smells and tastes amazing and it's so inexpensive , even my 3 younger nieces use it and ask for it every year so I always try to put one in there stockings

October 10, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Amazing lip scrub!

I can't even count the amount of times i have re-purchased this product over the past few years! It looks amazing, smells great and even tastes fab too! It has done wonders for my lips and not at all sticky. Maybe a little on the pricey side as it is a small pot but I think it's worth it.

July 17, 2019

F*cking lipsmacking!

This Lip Scrub by Lush beauty is absolutely to die for!!! The formula makes me just want to eat it up, and it's already safe to eat so go ahead and do so! The scrub works wonders with my lips, I like that the scrub doesn't dissolve too fast like a lot of other scrubs in the market right now which cause me to have to apply more, a little goes a long way here. the bubble-gum flavour is so perfect for the product and I think its just a super big win for lush. Lush is dedicated to natural products so I love that its safe enough to swallow... I also feel like this plumps my lips up too!

July 14, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

very good lip scrub

I absolutely love the smell of this Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub it smells wonderfully sweet and blends well on my lips. I first apply some scrub on to my lips and slowly and gently just rub the sugar scrub so that it removes the dead skin from my lips and I just wash the sugar scrub off with luke warm water. My lips felt much smother and way soft, i use this in the morning so that it is easy enough to apply my lip balm. The sugar scrub is edible but I'd rather not eat it because I only want to scrub my lips with it. Overall I love the scent and the lip scrub does an amazing job of keeping my lips well smooth. I definitely recommend buying this product.

April 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great lip scrub

I personally have dry lips all year round, unlike most people I know that only have dry lips in the winter. I have used numerous different products to help my lips and this one is among the better ones. Using this with a lush or another brand lip balm on top is perfect.

March 25, 2019

Taste great

I was having a hard time finding the bubblegum flavor. Finally found it when I was visiting friends in Windsor. It works amazing and the best part is u can lick off the excess and it tastes like bubblegum..lol.

January 14, 2019

Delicious Lip Scrub!

The Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub is a wonderful treat that exfoliates your lips and brings back wonderful softness. This scrub tastes just like bubblegum and you can lick off the yummy excess when you are done!

July 05, 2018

So yummy!

This stuff is addictive! I don't think it smells or tastes like the bubblegum you would expect looking at the colour, but it's super yummy just the same. I wet my lips, scoop some out and give them a scrub, then lick the rest off ;) a little tub lasts a good while because you really don't need much, and the oils in it make it super moisturizing as well as exfoliating due to the sugar.

May 23, 2018
    Upper Corsica, France

Exfoliant à levres

J’aime beaucoup ce produit pour son odeur déjà ! Cette odeur de chewing-gum est super ça donne limite envie de manger le pot !
    En frottant sur les lèvres ça permet d’enlever les petits bout de peau qui peuvent parfois gêner. Attention toute fois à ne pas le faire quand on a les lèvres gercées car ça risque d’être pire.
    Seul petit hic serait qu’on peut très bien faire ce produit soit même avec du sucre et un peu d’huile de coco.

April 28, 2018

Great taste and leaves lips soft!

I had never tried lip scrubs before but after hearing some people say to try it out, I decided to give it a try. I went with Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum. And like all of Lush's other products I have tried, I was not disappointed! It smells great and the best part is that this lip scrub ia edible! No need to wash off. Leaves my lips feeling so soft and ready for lipstick!