LUSH Lip Scrub Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 29 in Lip Scrub

June 01, 2017

This is a great product that gives great results, but it is pricey considering you could really do the same thing with a little brown sugar and coconut oil . Still, for a product to have with me while travelling (where making up a homemade lip scrub isn't practical, and I don't want to worry about spoilage) this is a great little scrub that gets the job done.

May 23, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Tried the bubblegum, mint and popcorn. Not a fan of popcorn, but loved the other two. Gets all the gunk on my lips off, takes off any makeup, and has my lips popping! Also, leaves such a beautiful taste (bubblegum) mm mm mmm!!!

May 22, 2017

ce produit est merveilleux, principalement durant l'hiver. Il enlève toutes les petites peaux mortes et il rend les lèvres super douces. Il est important de bien hydrater les lèvres après l'avoir utiliser. Le seul point négatif est qu'il est très cher. Mais il est parfait pour un cadeau.

May 22, 2017

I've got nothing but good things to say about this product! Tastes yummy, not too scratchy, but still does a fantastic job at exfoliating and leaves your lips feeling soft! It doesn't hurt that you can eat the leftover bits, haha.

May 04, 2017

This lip exfoliator and their popcorn flavor is the absolute best. My lips are very dry and always have been prone to cracking. Most of the time if I don't exfoliate my lips, my lipstick begins to cake up due to dryness. It's not the prettiest site. I've tried other lip exfoliators and nothing seems to work like this one.

When I use this product, I apply a lip balm afterwards and my lipstick looks smooth all day! My lips feel so soft And the taste is fabulous too! I would highly suggest this to anyone who wears matte lipsticks so your lips stay smooth all day!

May 04, 2017

I love all lush products but this Lush Lip scrub in bubblegum is part of my weekly beauty routine! It smells SO good, it takes away all dry dead skin leaving lips super soft, supple and plump. I love how it has all natural ingredients and has the perfect texture; not too soft and not too rough on lips.

April 19, 2017

I love lash I am obsessed with all things/but to me this is just sugar you could use it at home it's just sugar it's got flavour added to it so good luck trying to not look it off your lips but honestly I feel like you could just use sugar and a pot at home and add your own flavouring if you want but if you love the smell of bubblegum then this is definitely for you

April 18, 2017

Indulgent little tub of pink deliciousness. Great product that sluffs off winter skin buildup on lips and polishes them for lipstick or gloss application. Next year for Christmas I am going to buy one for all my gal pals in put it by their wine glasses. A great little thing to have in your arsenal of goodies.

April 07, 2017

This lip scrub is one if my favourites, it smells so so good! It feels great on your lips and preps you for that lipstick you want to wear. It also stops me from chewing on my lip, because my lip is so smooth after using it, I have nothing left to chew! My lips are ultra super smooth after it!

March 20, 2017

Love this product. Leaves your lips feeling soft and more importantly tastes delicious. Down side? A little pricey however you need very little and it lasts forever. Worth the buy!