4.1/5
LUSH Lip Scrub Reviews
#1 in Lip Scrub

January 14, 2018

Good

I love lush! Its handmade, vegan and most if all cruelty free!! This lip sugar scrub smells amazing! It got rid of all the dead skin and made my lips so soft! I love it!

January 14, 2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I got this in the boxing day sale to replace my E.L.F. lip scrub. I got the 'naked' version of sugar plum fairy.

I love love love this! It doesn't feel harsh, it doesn't have a bad aftertaste. It's easy to use and I'm so glad I bought it. Will definitely repurchase. Wish I had bought more! Will definitely be checking for it to come back in stock.

December 14, 2017

Exfolie ma vie

J’aime ce produit de lush. J’aime l’odeur, j’aime le résultat. CEPENDANT, après quelques semaines d’utilisation mon exfoliant est devenu très dur...décevant

October 10, 2017

Worth it

My first product i've purchased from Lush and I'm obsessed! I use this everytime before I apply lipstick , lip balm or when the weather is chilly out. They only had bubblegum when I purchased but in love.

September 06, 2017

Will definitely buy again!

Absolutely loved this stuff the first time I got it! Haven't got it since because I don't live near a lush anymore but am definitely planning to order more! Smells and feels amazing.

August 02, 2017

La gomme balloune!

J'adore ce lip scrub. Il rend mes lèvres douces et enlève les peaux mortes. En plus, il sent et goûte tellement bon que vous aurez envie de le manger. Le petit pot est un peu cher, mais ça vaut grandement la peine puisqu'on encourage une compagnie qui est contre la cruauté animal et produit de bons produits pour vous sans produits toxiques.

June 01, 2017

This is a great product that gives great results, but it is pricey considering you could really do the same thing with a little brown sugar and coconut oil . Still, for a product to have with me while travelling (where making up a homemade lip scrub isn't practical, and I don't want to worry about spoilage) this is a great little scrub that gets the job done.

May 23, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Tried the bubblegum, mint and popcorn. Not a fan of popcorn, but loved the other two. Gets all the gunk on my lips off, takes off any makeup, and has my lips popping! Also, leaves such a beautiful taste (bubblegum) mm mm mmm!!!

May 22, 2017

ce produit est merveilleux, principalement durant l'hiver. Il enlève toutes les petites peaux mortes et il rend les lèvres super douces. Il est important de bien hydrater les lèvres après l'avoir utiliser. Le seul point négatif est qu'il est très cher. Mais il est parfait pour un cadeau.

May 22, 2017

I've got nothing but good things to say about this product! Tastes yummy, not too scratchy, but still does a fantastic job at exfoliating and leaves your lips feeling soft! It doesn't hurt that you can eat the leftover bits, haha.