LUSH Lip Scrub Reviews
#1 in Lip Scrub

January 12, 2019

Taste amazing

This literally tastes amazing and works so well I love it the only lipscrub I use and It helps a lot in the winter because my lips get very dry and really helps and I hope you try it for you self

January 12, 2019

Great for Dry/Flaky Lips

Canadian winters wreak havoc on my lips, so this lip scrub is a must in my daily routine. I recommend the 'Mint Julips' version. My only criticism is that I wish it was more moisturizing.

October 20, 2018

Tastes so good

This is my go-to product for lip scrubs. It has such a sweet taste that I actually look forward to using it! The container is small, but you barely need any per use, so it lasts a really long time! It leaves my lips feeling so smooth after each use!

October 14, 2018

Loove it

This leaves my lips exfoliated and soft! I use this twice a week especially because I use alot of matte lipsticks, some lip care is ideal. I use water and scrub it into my hands before my lips just because my skin is alittle sensitive. But i love the feeling of my lips after, a must buy!

September 13, 2018

This lip scrub brings back life to your lips!

This is a saviour in winter with dried or cracked lips. Sometime even the best of the lip balms cannot remove the crack skin etc. I apply this to remove all the excess skin and it's like resetting and starting again with applying balm to keep them hydrated. This stuff taste and smells amazing too! The best flavour I have tried is bubble gum and a purple one...I just cannot remember the name, it's at the tip of my tongue...

Comme du bonbon

Cet exfoliant pour les lèvres fonctionne très bien. Il est très agréable à utiliser, car il faut lécher le surplus de produit lorsque l'exfoliation est terminée. En plus, il sent et goûte très bon! Finalement, c'est un produit qui dure très longtemps, car très peu de produit est nécessaire.

LUSH Lip Scrub

I've used LUSH Lip Scrub in several flavours and they are all great. simple to use, taste great, and really get all the gross dead skin off your lips.

Love it

I love using lip scrubs. I buy them all the time because my lips is usually dry and after using this it feels a lot better. Also they smell so good. Would love to try all of them.

June 01, 2018

THE BEST ONE

OMG j'ai dit adieu à mes lèvres gercées, craquelées grâce à ce baume gommant de chez LUSH je le recommande vivement!! Et ce goût Bubblegum? Rien à redire

May 27, 2018

effective and yummy

Wow. This product is beyond my favorite lip scrub in the whole entire world. Let's take a look at all it's components:
    Price: Ok, so at first, I was very hesitant about bying a pretty expensive lip scrub due to the rather small size of the package but I was SO wrong to ever hesitate! I'm extremly glad I still decided to buy it and I do not regret it.
    Effectiveness: The scrub helps to remove dead/dry skin lying on the surface if the lips which it does amazingly. Also, for me, the scrub colored my lips a bit. By that I mean that after using it, my lips were pinkish red, and that was pretty. The only issue is that my lips get dry when I use it but simply adding lip balm makes a huge difference.
    Smell/Taste: Smells good, and yes it's edible, and yes, it tastes great!!
    Quantity: Like I said before, I was a bit unsure about the small size, but I've had this for about four months and I'm not even half done (I use it maybe 2 to 3 times per week)

Overall, I love, love, love this lip scrub and would recommend it to anyone