LUSH Lip Scrub Reviews
#1 in Lip Scrub

February 26, 2019

Tastes great

Got the raspberry fizz flavour and sadly I dropped it and it broke... because it is in a glass container you have to be careful and they won't replace it unless you bring it back in.

February 25, 2019

Really Worth It!!

This lip scrub lasts forever and tastes so good! There are so many flavours to choose from and it's fully organic as well. I will buy it again, once my current one runs out.

February 10, 2019

Very useful!

The brand of this exfoliator, Lush, is one of my favorite edible brands. It offers vegan cosmetics and without animal testing. In addition, this product, a balloon gum exfoliant, smells great and is very pleasant to use. The only criticism I have of this product is that it is not moisturizing. If this product would be more moisturizing, it would be a must that I would use all the time!

January 12, 2019

Taste amazing

This literally tastes amazing and works so well I love it the only lipscrub I use and It helps a lot in the winter because my lips get very dry and really helps and I hope you try it for you self

January 12, 2019

Great for Dry/Flaky Lips

Canadian winters wreak havoc on my lips, so this lip scrub is a must in my daily routine. I recommend the 'Mint Julips' version. My only criticism is that I wish it was more moisturizing.

October 20, 2018

Tastes so good

This is my go-to product for lip scrubs. It has such a sweet taste that I actually look forward to using it! The container is small, but you barely need any per use, so it lasts a really long time! It leaves my lips feeling so smooth after each use!

October 14, 2018

Loove it

This leaves my lips exfoliated and soft! I use this twice a week especially because I use alot of matte lipsticks, some lip care is ideal. I use water and scrub it into my hands before my lips just because my skin is alittle sensitive. But i love the feeling of my lips after, a must buy!

September 13, 2018

This lip scrub brings back life to your lips!

This is a saviour in winter with dried or cracked lips. Sometime even the best of the lip balms cannot remove the crack skin etc. I apply this to remove all the excess skin and it's like resetting and starting again with applying balm to keep them hydrated. This stuff taste and smells amazing too! The best flavour I have tried is bubble gum and a purple one...I just cannot remember the name, it's at the tip of my tongue...

July 17, 2018

Comme du bonbon

Cet exfoliant pour les lèvres fonctionne très bien. Il est très agréable à utiliser, car il faut lécher le surplus de produit lorsque l'exfoliation est terminée. En plus, il sent et goûte très bon! Finalement, c'est un produit qui dure très longtemps, car très peu de produit est nécessaire.

July 17, 2018

LUSH Lip Scrub

I've used LUSH Lip Scrub in several flavours and they are all great. simple to use, taste great, and really get all the gross dead skin off your lips.