LUSH Lip Scrub Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 22 in Lip Scrub

April 19, 2017

I love lash I am obsessed with all things/but to me this is just sugar you could use it at home it's just sugar it's got flavour added to it so good luck trying to not look it off your lips but honestly I feel like you could just use sugar and a pot at home and add your own flavouring if you want but if you love the smell of bubblegum then this is definitely for you

April 18, 2017

Indulgent little tub of pink deliciousness. Great product that sluffs off winter skin buildup on lips and polishes them for lipstick or gloss application. Next year for Christmas I am going to buy one for all my gal pals in put it by their wine glasses. A great little thing to have in your arsenal of goodies.

April 07, 2017

This lip scrub is one if my favourites, it smells so so good! It feels great on your lips and preps you for that lipstick you want to wear. It also stops me from chewing on my lip, because my lip is so smooth after using it, I have nothing left to chew! My lips are ultra super smooth after it!

March 20, 2017

Love this product. Leaves your lips feeling soft and more importantly tastes delicious. Down side? A little pricey however you need very little and it lasts forever. Worth the buy!

March 06, 2017

This lip scrub is hard NOT to eat. It is beautifully bright pink,smells delicious, and leaves my lips super soft after exfoliating with the scrub. Great to use before applying lipstick for even and smooth application!

January 25, 2017

Its alittle on the pricey side but I've also had it for over a year. You dont need much and it does an effective job at leaving your lips smooth and dry! Plus it taste good!

July 26, 2016

Love all the Lush products. Love the fact they are natural products. The only problem is there are no stores in my area have to go to Toronto or Pickering to a store. These scrubs work so good on my dry chapped lips and love the smell of them. Bubblegum is my favourite one.

July 26, 2016

I love this lip scrub. It really does the trick! Love using it before i apply my lipsticks. It is definitely a must have. I am never disappointed by Lush products and i totally love the fact they are against animal testing.

July 18, 2016

THE BEST LIP SCRUB EVER. First off Lush is an amazing, wonderful company that makes fantastic products! This lip scrub is great! Smells awesome, works perfectly and it's all natural and not tested on animals! I love using this lip scrub at night before bed, and also before apply a lip balm.

July 11, 2016

Awesome and quick for exfoliating your lips. You just rub on and lick off, taste great. Very affordable and small enough to carry around in your purse.

Aletha25 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

NikkiS added a new review for

NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Sweater Hoodie

Mariahp added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Money Saving tip?