LUSH Lip Scrub Reviews
#1 in Lip Scrub

May 18, 2020

fun product but messy

I have big lips and they're always dry. I love Lush products and I like how they're natural and have an expiration date. I loved the flavour and it's a fun product. However I don't find it too sanitary to use products straight from pots and you can use a plastic scoop for this. I'm too lazy and would use my fingers and the product works! Tastes great as well. A bit on the pricier side but it's worth it. A great product for someone who is new to lip scrubs or is a Lush product follower.

April 12, 2020

Lip Scrub!

It is a good product to use on your lips to help make them soft and moisturized. It helps getting rid of dead skin on your lips. I enjoy the taste and smells great.

February 02, 2020

Can't tand the odor!

I love the idea of a physical srub for lips, as it is a concept that isn't very popular and very few brands have lip-care items. However, the odor is a bit strong and hard to use in public withtout other people noticing it. It is effective and I use it a few times a week at home, and I now wash it off, rather than licking the sugar off as it is proposed.

August 13, 2019

A staple in my home

I love all lush products but the lip scrub is one of my favourites. It smooths and moisturizers my lips and the smell and taste is wonderful. A definite must buy!!

May 17, 2019

Great price for a great product

Bubblegum lip sugar? What more can we ask for? I'm super obsessed with all things lush, but the bubblegum line just seems to make me smile a little bigger. It smells and tastes just like bubblegum and there are just enough sugar crystal's to give you a smooth unchapped lip in little rub time. Only downside is keeping it away from the kids.

May 17, 2019

Love it!

Amazing product that tastes fantastic! It has really helped transform my dry crusty lips. My lips are smooth which is helping my lipstick go on easier and last much longer! Did I mention it smells and tastes incredible?!

April 25, 2019

Best lip exfoliant ever

My lips are dry all year long and I had been looking for a product to help for a long time. This product does the job amazingly well and keeps my lips smooth and crackless. Using this in combo with their lip balm has been the best solution for me for the last couple of years.

April 16, 2019

sugar plum fairy

Price is reasonable, grainy sugar, wet lips & then apply the product. Does the work not bad, I like the taste..got the sugar plum fairy. Not animal tested. Loose sugar so it does it messy. has many different flavor to choose from. A little rough on the lips. A bit rough for my liking.

February 26, 2019

Tastes great

Got the raspberry fizz flavour and sadly I dropped it and it broke... because it is in a glass container you have to be careful and they won't replace it unless you bring it back in.

February 25, 2019

Really Worth It!!

This lip scrub lasts forever and tastes so good! There are so many flavours to choose from and it's fully organic as well. I will buy it again, once my current one runs out.