Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub Reviews
#2 in Lip Scrub

December 14, 2016

Smells good taste wierd and I didn't really enjoy using it but I know when I kissed a boy after he commented about how I smell and taste like bubblegum so rhat was a big thing also had my roommate steal it when she moved out so it's good enough to steal from a "friend"

November 30, 2016

This was the first lip scrub i had tried after one of my friends whom works at lush suggested it. It works amazing on my lips, exfoliates them very nicely, helps with their dryness and tastes and smells good too

October 23, 2016

This was the first lip scrub I ever bought and I absolutely love it. It exfoliated your lips leaving them nice and smooth. I love the smell and taste as it smells exactly like bubblegum. My lips are super dry and this just helps amazingly it doesn't feel tacky it feels very good quality and its AMAZING for the price. Also I have bought this product over 5 times and I'm probably going to buy it again. Totally recommend to anyone that is looking for a good lip scrub!