LUSH Eau de Melaleuca Toner Reviews
#110 in Toner

Good - 0

January 12, 2018

Great product. Undecided if id buy again.

While this is a great product, i didnt really see overwhelming results that would make me rush to the nearest store to purchase more. I feel refreshed when i use the product! Im just not wowed

December 14, 2016

Je l'utilise a tous les jours et jai vu une tres grande amelioration sur ma peau acneique en 2 semaines. Grace a ce produit je n'ai pratiquement plus de boutons.

May 11, 2015

I love this toner because it's gentle and I've noticed my skin tone really evening out

March 17, 2015

I absolutely love this toner. It really works on my skin, super oily, and takes away almost immediately all the oiliness. The size is perfect and it lasted a very long time, which is awesome since everyone knows that lush is a lil expensive. It reduced my acne breakouts and I can use it under the makeup with no problem. The best thing about it is that is made of grapefruit and by an actual person, not a machine of mass production and the package is recyclable at the store. I will pay a little more just to know that its not damaging the environment.