LUSH Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask Reviews
#726 in Masks

Love Lettuce is our most exfoliating mask that scoops up dirt, oil and debris and washes it all away. Exfoliation is an important part of good skincare, as it removes the buildup of dead skin that can clog your pores and cause imbalances. Love Lettuce is a great example of how a few ingredients can make a fresh, effective product for the skin. We blend fresh seaweed to nourish and soften with 100% pure French lavender oil to balance an oily T-zone and ease any inflammation. Use Love Lettuce for bright, fresh skin that glows from the inside out.

September 30, 2017

A good mask for those with oily skin.

This product worked well for my husband as he has normal to oily skin, I however have dry skin. I didn't really need this mask and it didn't do much for me with my dry skin. It did have exfoliating properties which is a plus, but I prefer one of their other masks for my needs. My only problem with these masks is that since they expire so quickly, I can never get through the entire pot. I wish they would sell them in "times". Meaning that you can by 7 applications or 14 applications etc.

September 20, 2017

My fav!!!

This is my absolute favourite face mask from lush! love that its crultrey free, not tested on animals and most of Lush's face masks are vegan! helps with acne and goes on so smooth! love that you also dont need to apply a thick coat!

May 29, 2017

I've tried almost every lush refresh face masks, I love this one the best! I love the smell and the effectiveness of this product. It makes my skin super clean and the price is pretty good too. Unfortunately Lush ups their prices every year but to me it still worth it.

April 07, 2017

Getting in some "Me" time with Lush Cosmetics Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask. This Handmade, Scrubby Ground Almond delight is an all around favourite. It's cleansing, exfoliating, balancing and calming for most skin types. Fuller's Earth Clay, French Lavender Oil, Seaweed and Honey combine to nourish, soften, moisturize and deep cleanse away oil and dirt ~ without added dryness. Cruelty Free and Freshly Made so you need to keep this one in the fridge. As with all Lush Fresh Face Masks ~ Bring back 5 clean Lush Pots to your store and get another Face Mask Free!

October 14, 2016

My favourite fresh face mask! The mask goes on very smoothly and the ground almonds are a great exfoliator. Instead of just rinsing or wiping the mask off, I run my hands under water and then massage the mask onto my skin for an additional exfoliant. Plus, the scent is pleasant and fresh, compared to other LUSH masks with an overpowering scent.

August 27, 2015

it is very moisturizing and exfoliates very well. This face mask is great for combination skin types.

May 11, 2015

I love this face mask, it makes my skin feel so soft and so refreshed!!!

May 04, 2015

This is one of my favourite masks. The jar lasts me until it expires. It has a nice scent. It is a great exfoliator and does not dry my skin out.

March 25, 2015

Love this, I use it when I feel especially stressed, the coolness on my face feels like its melting the tension away.

August 06, 2014

I love the way this makes my face feel after I wash it off. The coolness of it while it's on my face is really refreshing, too. I also love that Lush Cosmetics only uses the freshest, realest ingredients (that's why all of their fresh face masks have expiry dates). The colour of it is pretty fun, too!