LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #29 out of 29 in Lip Scrub

July 16, 2017

Minty

I got this lip scrub as a gift a year ago, yes..it works very good, scrubs away all dead skin, leaves my lips soft and smooth, it tastes delicious but I find it a little bit harsh on my lips. Anyway, since I am happy with the results I still use it.

June 22, 2017

The best lip product

First of all this products lasts forever, there is so much in that little container it's fantastic. The product itself is amazing the mint julep flavour tastes as good as it smells and leaves you with a semi tingly sensation. I LOVE IT!

April 14, 2017

This lip scrub gets rid of all the dead skin on my lips. I always have to carry around with me in my bag. I use this every morning, and after working out. I recommend this over the high-end lips scrubs, because they retail for around $20 or more and this lip scrub is only $10.95. Also, this is made out of natural ingredients, so you don't have to worry about chemicals.

July 31, 2016

Nice sugar scrub from lush. It exfoliates my lips great and make it soft and its tasty and doesnt contain chemicals. Good price, last long time because u dont need lots. Great for winter

July 15, 2016

This is by far my favourite lip scrub I've tried. Love the smell, and how soft my lips are after using it. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it.

December 20, 2015

This stuff is fantastic! My lips tend to get dry in the winter and applying Vaseline constantly does not always solve the problem. This mint scrubs is a nice exfoliator for the lips. It smells great and it even tastes good. If leaves the lips feeling smooth and soft.

May 11, 2015

I love this lip scrub because it gets dead skin off, smoothes, plus adds moisture to my lips

March 10, 2015

Comments about Mint Julips lip scrub:
    I love this stuff! Softens my lips and smells/tastes great while doing it. I definitely need to use a balm right after to sooth my lips after the scrubbing.

May 12, 2014

This product can be very harsh. Gets off most of the dead skin from your lips. I usually put on chapstick before I scrub my lips with this because it can tend to make my lips bleed. I've had this product for over a year and a half and it still works!

2.8/5

October 26, 2013

What a tasty lip scrub! Love the smell and it taste just like my favourite mint chocolate chip ice cream. Sadly, this products doesn't really work on my severely chapped lips. :(