LUSH Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Reviews

Washing with Ocean Salt is like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water. We mix in fresh avocado and coconut to hydrate thirsty skin, while the antibacterial effects of lime and vodka is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes. The minerals in sea salt soften as it scrubs away dirt and blockages.

September 28, 2016

The people at Lush were kind enough to give me a sample of this one day when I was shopping. It was a prwtty generous sample, so I had enough to try it out for a couple of weeks, provided I didn't use it every single day.

This had a little sticker on the side that said it could be used for either face or body. I found that the texture of this scrub was very gritty, so I wasn't comfortable trying it out on my face. I did, however, use it in the shower as a body scrub, and it worked very nicely. It really slouged away at my skin, polishing it and leaving it feeling clean. I'm glad I didn't use it on my face, though, as it would have been far too rough.

The smell was very pleasant. The only way to describe it is fresh, like you've just been to the beach. I guess thag's why they call it Ocean Salt! The fragrance was light enough that it didn't bother my sensitive lungs.

I'd recommend this as more of a body scrub than a face scrub, unless your skin isn't sensitive at all.

September 19, 2016

I sometimes have acne problems and this scrub really helps. I use it once a week while in the shower and it leave my face clean and refreshed. Made with all natural products. The sea salts really cleanse impurities.

August 17, 2016

Un must dans la catégorie des exfoliants. Naturel et efficace, il laisse la peau super douce. Le seul bémol c'est sa conservation, il expire après 3 mois.

August 12, 2016

I love, love, love this scrub. This is the only scrub I will use on my face because I have thick skin and large pores, this is the only scrub I have used that is actually abrasive enough to scrub away my dead skin and blackheads. Makes your skin so soft and smooth and you don't need to use a lot. Smells wonderful and it awesome for the body too. This is the only Lush product I will continue to repurchase.

June 20, 2016

Sea salt and coconut cream shouldn't cost $20.I have normal-dry skin ,my skin feels really soft after using this, it's most effective scrub that doesn't leave my skin feeling like it's cutting my pores. I love this product but LUSH combined 2 things; sea salt and coconut cream. They shouldn't charge people so much for something they could make at home.

May 16, 2016

I love all of Lush's products, because of my really sensitive skin that tends to try out from exfoliators, this scrub doesn't effect either of these issues. Being a big fan of scrubs, this one just blows me away every time. First of all the smell is phenomenal! It can be quite rough on the skin at first, but after using it my face, it feels so fresh and clean. I do need to use a moisturizer after because the salt is quite drying. I can't imagine my weekly skincare routine without this. I wouldn't recommend using it more than two or three times a week because it can be very harsh on the skin. The price is totally worth the product. Last note, I love the somewhat margarita-ey scent this stuff has!

May 06, 2016

My absolute favourite bath and beauty product I have ever owned. I have dry, sensitive skin and surprisingly, using this product actually helped soothe my skin and clear away the dead, dry skin on my legs and face. It smells so wonderful! I buy the bigger jar because it is much more cost effective

April 25, 2016

A great exfoliator but its on the pricy side! I love the smell and like the coarseness of the scrub. I also love that is all natural. If find the scrub burns at times (briefly) if I have a patch of dry skin so it might not fair well for those with sensitive skin.

April 22, 2016

I was given one of the gift boxes with the Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub in it. It's one of the smaller sizes of product. I was unsure about using it at first because I didn't want my face to break out, but I'm so glad I used it. I love this stuff! I have super dry skin that can look very dull, but when I use this scrub my skin feels and looks so good.

April 18, 2016

Love! Love! Love! I went into lush hoping to find a nice exfoliant for my face and body and I'm so glad I picked this one up. It leaves my face feeling so incredibly smooth after washing it all off, it's amazing. The salt smell actually reminds me of swimming in the ocean in the summer. Beware though, try not to open your mouth while washing it off, the salt doesn't taste too great!