LUSH Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Reviews

Washing with Ocean Salt is like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water. We mix in fresh avocado and coconut to hydrate thirsty skin, while the antibacterial effects of lime and vodka is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes. The minerals in sea salt soften as it scrubs away dirt and blockages.

September 11, 2019

Refreshing!

This product has a fresh scent, and makes your skin feel soft and smelling great! Very refreshing!! This one is a little pricey, but you only need a couple small scoops of it, so it lasts quite a while. I use this every second week, alternating with another one of Lush’s scrubs.

August 26, 2019

No complaints!

I've gone through a few of these over the years. I'm remained quite loyal to this facial exfoliator! It smells great and isn't harsh for my skin. A container lasts me pretty long as well!

July 28, 2019

Lovee!

Such a lovely and effective scrub, definitely reminds me of the ocean. Reasonably priced. I don’t think there’s anyway to improve this as it’s an all around amazing product. Not necessarily gentle because it’s sort of exfoliating- has salt in it. Leaves skin feeling very fresh!

May 31, 2019

Simple the Best

I love Lush products from their fresh face masks, bath bombs, hair products and face and body scrubs to name a few. Today it’s all about the Lush Ocean Salt face and body scrub. This scrub is an amalgamation of mineral-rich fine sea salt, fresh lime juice for brightening, avocado for softening and vodka for brightening. Apply it to your damp skin and use your fingers to “gently” rub it into your skin to exfoliate, refresh and brighten your skin. Rinse and pat dry and continue with your skin routine. I recommend only using this scrub twice weekly.

March 31, 2019

INCREDIBLE!!!

This is an absolutely incredibly amazing facial exfoliant!!!!! I’ve been using it for a couple of years and it works so well. It gets rid of all the dead skin

March 18, 2019

Harsh but still great !

I have really mixed feelings about this scrub. I don’t know why, but even thought it isn’t good for my skin type, I find myself reaching for it from time to time.

Pros: it is made with natural ingredients which i love for skincare products. When used moderately, it can do wonders for the skin. I even saw a difference with my acne when using this product sometimes.

Cons: I really don’t like the price, items way to much for the amount of product. Although, I don’t mind it too much because I don’t mind paying for homemade and natural. This product is REALLY HARSH on the skin, especially for the face. If I apply to much on my face or if I scrub too much, I end up with irritated for days.

Overall, this might suit girls without sensitive skin and I feel like it is amazing for the body ! I just don’t recommend putting it on your face or only once or twice a month if you do so.

February 25, 2019

Expensive but amazing!

I’m usually pretty cheap when it comes to scrubs because I know they’re made of cheap ingredients (salt, sugar, coffee grounds etc). This scrub from Lush is REALLY expensive. Over $30 for a teeny tiny little pot, but I keep buying it because it’s awesome and it works. I have combination skin and live in a very cold place where your skin is prone to dryness and flakiness, so this stuff is an absolute life saver. Sloughs off all the dead skin but isn’t sucked dry of any moisture due to the avocado butter in it! My boyfriend also loves it as a beard scrub :)

2.3/5

October 16, 2018

Too abrasive

The product works great for most I’m sure, but the salt rocks cut my face on multiple uses, and leave my face feeling filmy and not clean. Also, for a face wash it tastes very alcohol-y which I don’t think it great for your skin

October 09, 2018

Nice scrub!

It is gentle but strong enough to exfoliate my skin. I notice that after a couple of months of using it my skin looks nicer, brighter and it feels soft and hydrated. I use this product twice a week and it has helped me. My husband also enjoys it. Price is average. I do recommend it.

October 07, 2018

Nice scrub

Just to start, I personally would not use this on my face or recommend someone to use this on their face. The scrub is very harsh, with large grains of salt. I use this on my arms and it makes them so soft and smooth