LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel Reviews

January 07, 2018

An awesome treat for Christmas!

Every Christmas, LUSH brings back this shower gel. It always returns because it’s one of their top sellers, and for good reason!

The color of this is a very pretty shade of pink with lots of fine, shimmery glitter. The scent is a bit difficult to describe, but to my nose, it’s like bubblegum and vanilla. Upon the first sniff, some people may find it to be too sweet;; however, the majority love it and find that it’s well balanced. I personally absolutely adore it!

To get the best experience, I suggest using a shower pouf or a sea sponge in the shower. Using either of these will give you TONS of soapy bubbles with minimal product. You just need about the size of a quarter and you’re good to lather your whole body! Once you’re done showering, I find that the scent will actually linger on your skin for a few hours too!

While this is technically a shower gel, it can also be used as bubble bath or even shampoo!

The only negative is that it’s seasonal and can only be purchased during the Christmas season.

I wholeheartedly recommend this! Ask for a sample at your local Lush store or when you place an online order. You won’t regret it!

July 28, 2017

Mon petit plaisir du temps des fetes

Ce gel pour le corps à l'odeur de bonbons sort principalement au temps de Noêl chez Lush. Plusieurs format sont disponibles ainsi que d'autres produits connexes avec la même odeur. De plus, dans le temps des fêtes, vous pouvez vous procurer une belle petite boite rose contenant ce gel douche ainsi que quelques bath bombs et une poudre scintillante de la même fragrance. C'est un bon petit luxe gourmand qui sera éveiller vos sens. Le gel douche est facilement utilisable et rend la peau douce tout en laissant une bonne odeur sur son passage.

June 01, 2017

This is fruity candy-scented body wash you can use on your skin, in your hair, and to make a bubble bath. The iridescent sparkles give it an extra special look. They wash away and don't stay on your skin.
    This is a gentle body wash. When travelling I've used it as my face-wash, body-wash, and even to wash my delicates. It is really a gentle all-purpose product.
    The pink sparkly colour makes it a cute gift for kids as well. I stock up on this when it is available during the holidays.

May 14, 2017

This body wash smells like bubble gum and vanilla. Even though neither of those are especially winter-y, this body wash is only available in winter, but I'd use it all year round!

April 30, 2017

I absolutely love the smell of this one.

The only thing I don't like it's that it is only available once a year and the price are too high for the amount (I use a lot of it because it smells so good).

I recommend.

April 18, 2017

I love this shower gel unfortunately it only comes out around Christmas time but it is well worth the money and wait it smells like sweet bubble gum and has a nice thick pink sparkly texture to it I would recommend this to anyone.

April 04, 2017

Ok being a lush fan I had to try snow fairy well works great smells great ,price is not so great ,I truly think it's over priced and I won't buy again but I wouldn't refuse as a gift hehehe

February 17, 2017

This shower gel smells soooo sweet it's sickening...It's a mix between medecine and sugar !
    think it's a very very young smell (i'm in my late 20s to give you an example).

January 24, 2017

I've always loved lush shower gels. As a product, it is eactly like all other lush shower gels, but the smell of this one i find DIVINE! :) It is great for winter, as it is sweet and comfy, but still a bit "cold". It is a must-try for anyone who loves lush products.

January 24, 2017

Got this as part of a gift this Christmas, and it is amazing!!
    The smell is a combination of bubblegum and vanilla- sweet but not overly sweet.
    It has glitter in it, so not only do you come out of the shower smelling delicious but you are left with a hint of a shimmer thanks to the glitter.
    It lathers nicely, and leaves my skin feeling soft.
    It's pink!!
    The only down side is that it is a limited edition smell- that only comes out around Christmas time.
    Now that I know I will be stocking up!