LUSH Vanishing Cream Reviews
Ranked #992 in Facial Lotions & Creams

We're about to tell you something that might sound contradictory. If you have oily skin, you need to moisturize your face! It all comes down to skin care basics; if your face is oily, it’s compensating for something. Set things right with Vanishing Cream. Our lightest blend, Vanishing Cream contains balancing lavender absolute, pore-tightening witch hazel (which helps brilliantly with eliminating blemishes) and grape seed oil to soften. Use daily to balance oil production for even, clear skin.

August 13, 2017

Pretty good!

I saw a lot of mixed reviews on this moisturizer but decided to try it for myself and I can honesty say I really like this product. It feels lightweight and absorbs into your skin. I have combination skin myself and I find if you leave your face a little damp before application it really helps lock in the moisture! // J'ai vu beaucoup d'avis mitigés sur cette hydratante, mais j'ai décidé de l'essayer pour moi-même et je peux dire sincèrement que j'aime vraiment ce produit. Il se sent léger et absorbe dans votre peau. J'ai la peau de combinaison moi-même et je trouve si vous laissez votre visage un peu humide avant l'application, cela aide vraiment à bloquer l'humidité!

June 20, 2017

Changed my life

There is an enough things about this product that I can say that will do it justice for how incredible it really is . First purchased that I was a little taken back by the price but I quickly learned that it was worth every penny. Non-greasy feeling that was left on my face was something that I was looking for yet couldn't find in any products until now

May 13, 2017

this is great if you're prone to breakouts. it minimizes the appearance and duration of the bumps and pimples that one normally gets with hormonal changes. it's a little expensive but it definitely works. a little dab will do half of your face so it will last a long while. it smells a little like tea tree oil but you get used to it because of its effectiveness. I love that this product is vegan and not tested on animals. I love lush and will continue to support them because of their honour to our furry friends.

March 22, 2017

I have VERY VERY dry skin and problemed skin. I can't go a day without lotion on my face and I was finding it so hard to find a lotion because it would make me break out until i found this miracle cream ! Although the price is really high and can't go without it everyday!

February 28, 2017

Was recommended this for my acne prone skin. I like that it's very herbal and chemical free but didn't do much for my skin. Needed to add on a additional layer to get the moisture I needed to avoid flakes.

March 27, 2016

This is my absolute favourite moisturizer. My skin is sensitive and slightly acne prone. Needless to say I am always searching for a moisturizer that is not too heavy and does not irritate my sensitive skin. This moisturizer fits the bill – I started using it during the summer when I needed a lighter moisturizer but have continued to use it year round because my skin loves it so much. In addition to the benefits I already mentioned it also tightens my pores and softens and smooths my skin.

The bottle (tub?) is $45 which is pricy but it lasts me for approximately 3 to 4 months and I use it twice a day. A little goes a long way! I have been using this moisturizer for about 2 years and I don’t think I will ever stop – my skin is happier than it has ever been.

Two tiny drawbacks to mention: it smells a little funky but don’t hold that against it. Also, be careful when you travel with it, it has leaked on me a couple of times and also when it gets shaken up can end up on the lid – super messy.

If it sounds like something that might be right for you, go ask the lovely people at LUSH for a sample. They’re more than happy to put a little in a container for you to try out and see if it works with your skin.

May 11, 2015

I love this in the summer when I'm on the more oily side!

February 27, 2013

I tried out this moisturizer, hoping it would help balance out my oily skin, but no, it didn't. My skin was still as oily as it was before I tried this cream. At $40 per small pot, it's not worth it.

May 15, 2012

This is a great product, especially if you like to go the natural and eco-friendly route in your lifestyle. I have an oily T-zone with a very acne prone area around my chin and mouth, age 28. This cream is light, and makes my skin feel moisturized without being greasy or shiny. This moisturizer isn't intended to make your acne disappear, but rather soothe and improve overall skin texture and not irritate acne. My skin loves it.

The cream has a mild plain scent, and lasts for a very long time as a little goes a long way!

Con: Make sure the lid is on tight when you travel with this product, it may come undone a bit in a backpack etc. I recommend putting it in a plastic baggie to be on the safe side.

Fun idea: Keep it in your fridge. It feels so cool and refreshing on a hot summer day!

May 09, 2012

I walk by the Lush shop all the time but I've always been intimidated by them, don't know why. I encountered their booth at the Green Living Show and talked to the girls - they were so nice!
    I was on the market for a new moisturizer so the girl recommended this one and gave me a sample to try.
    A week later I found myself walking to the shop specifically to pick up this cream!
    I love that it's not too greasy and a little bit goes a long way. It's also gentle and doesn't make my skin feel oily. Best of all, my breakouts have calmed down since I've been using it so the higher price is worth it.