Mabel's Labels Back-To-School Label Packs Reviews

Start the school year off right! These three back-to-school combo packs include all the durable, waterproof labels needed to keep your child's things out of the lost and found. Perfect for backpacks, lunch containers, clothes, pencil cases and so much more, these labels are a must have on your back-to-school shopping list!
For more info, visit: Mabel's Labels
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 18, 2020

Great for school

Love these labels they are great for putting your kids name on clothing,water bottles etc ... they stay on even in the dish washer... i would 100% buy this product again.

June 18, 2020

My go to label company

I have been purchasing these labels for over 6 years and love the quality and durability of these labels. Water bottles, clothing, toys and school supplies are identified and the Patters they offer add a fun touch.

June 17, 2020

Keeps Childrens items from being lost...!

Labels are well made and the designs are super adorable...! It helps children recognize their name! Customer service is superb...! Order and shipping is fast...!

June 17, 2020

A must buy

I have been using these labels for all my son’s need in school, I labelled his shoes, and clothes, they are fantastic! They stay on during many machine washes, I highly recommend these for all your kids needs during school

June 11, 2020

A big help when sending little ones to school

Such a convenient easy way to label all your children’s belongings for school. I love the variety of styles and types of labels and you can get extra value with their regular sales!

June 09, 2020

Keeps all your things safe from being lost

These are great. I have been using them since my daughter was a toddler. Keeps sippy cups labelled and does not come off in the dishwasher which is amazing- we’ve had cups go through so many times the cups are starting to look worn but the label is still holding strong. Also great for clothing and shoes

May 30, 2020

Great

Great and fun colours ,sticks well to clothes and other items .will.fall off after sometime as expected. Vibrant so easy to notice but looks fun and colorful

May 18, 2020

Great product

Lots of great design options to choose from. High quality adhesive doesn't was off in the dishwasher. Sticks well to clothing and is long lasting. I highly recommend this product.

May 04, 2020

Helped save so many items

I love mabels labels!!! I have purchased since my daughter now 8 started preschool at 18 months.
    I usually wait until there is a sale to purchase, but have splurged and paid full price. They are great quality and have very strong adhesive (be sure to use them properly i.e. clothing tags for clothes etc. The different packs have a decent amount of tags in each which will last a while. They have saved me lots of money in replacing potentially lost items for both my kids!!

April 29, 2020

Good product

I bought these for my son for daycare and I'm still using this. It helps him identify his belongings and he loves the variety of name tags we got him. Good collection!!