Mabel's Labels Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 6 in Personalized Labels

April 15, 2017

Being a teacher there's nothing more that makes me cringes then having clothing items with no name and no one knowing who it belongs to. We try and tell the parents to labels their children's items but being a parent myself i know it can be hard, long and we tend to forget. When my daughter started daycare there was no way i was going to start writing her name on everything. I then discovered Mabel's Labels and decided to give it a go. I am beyond Thankful for this brand. It take no time to label everything and they stick on there very well! I still find articles with labels on them that I put on 4 years ago. Now every time I have a child who does not have labeled items I make it a point to recommend Mabel's Labels to their parents. Definitely a life saver! Not to mention the different designs that they have! Love this product.

April 07, 2017

Mabel's Labels have been a life saver in my home for 12 years now, and I'm still using them. They stay on so well, and my kids love choosing their design and colours.

March 05, 2017

I ordered some Mabel's labels for my daughter using my premium discount code. I had seen them being used a lot but never got around to purchasing them until this year. We got the clothing labels as well as the shoe labels. I really like how you can customize each set of labels. My daughter enjoyed picking out the colours and pictures. I have washed her clothing with the labels quite a few times and the labels seem to be very durable. The shoe labels are pretty neat. You choose a picture and they come separated in half, one for each shoe. Not only do they have the child`s name but it also helps them to know which shoe belongs on each foot. My daughter is almost 3 and she is able to figure it out by looking at her soccer ball label. She also wears these shows to nursery school and soccer and they have also proven to be durable in her well worn shoes.

February 26, 2017

I've heard of Mabel's labels before but never thought it was a necessity. I changed my mind this year.

I used the ChickAdvisorPremium January discount code with my order. They have mutiple varieties and packs for school, daycare, sports, etc. The labels are a really high quality, dishwasher safe, don't peel easily at all, and they are very very pretty. They have a selection of colours and fonts to print your name in, as well as themes with a favourite animal or sport. The cost is a bit high, but if there are coupons or discounts available it comes to a reasonable price. And you don't need to get them too often.

December 29, 2016

The website has a wide range of creative labels. The quality is great. The labels stick well on kids lunch box items and stay on wash after wash in the dishwasher. I find the tags also stick well on clothes and are able to withstand the washer and dryer too! I buy them every year and would recommend them to moms!

September 28, 2016

These are the best when you want to organize any area in your house or even the kids stuff.I like that the are easy to use and come in habdy all around the house and office for keeping things together i love this product

September 27, 2016

can I just say how AMAZING these labels are. They literally don't come off in the wash, dishwasher or anything. My son has them on his coats, shoes, mitts and hats. We also have put them on his backpack, the ones with the key rings. I think these are great. He loves that it has his name on them and its easy to find so they aren't mistaken for someone else's.

September 07, 2016

I purchased the name pack of labels and the quality is fantastic, however the price is a bit outrageous. They do have the option of donating some proceeds to a school, but still pretty pricey.

August 24, 2016

Jai tester gratuitement les etiquettes mavels labels et jai adorerrrrr cest vraiment des belle etiquettes solide et a bon prix je ne suis vraiment pas decu et je vais propablement men racheter apres ceux la....il sont beau et resistant et le fait quil sois personnaliser au nom de ma poulette cest un gros plus!!

August 19, 2016

Mabel's labels offers a nice selection of designs to choose from. The labels are very durable and fun. My child outgrows the piece of clothing before the label wears out.