Mabel's Labels Limited Edition Camp Label Pack Reviews

The camp label pack is packed with a collection of UV resistant, waterproof labels and personalized tags designed especially for everything that goes to summer camp. Identify clothes and footwear, toiletries, swim gear, backpacks and more with these summer essentials.

Features:

• Sticky Labels and Skinny-Minis™ are dishwasher/microwave safe and UV resistant
  • Tag Mates™ are washer and dryer safe, apply to a clothing care tag
  • Shoe labels and Bag Tags are waterproof and UV resistant
Product info via Mabel's Labels

August 05, 2016

I bought the Mabel's Label Camp pack when I had received a discount code. I'm a mom always looking for a good bargain & used the camp pack as labels for my son when he starts kindergarten this September. I had heard great things about Mabel's Labels from my sons school & I wanted to give them a shot without spending a whole lot of money. I stuck them to everything I possibly could and I was 100% pleased with how well they stick. They didn't wash off in the laundry, the didn't peel off in the dishwasher & they stayed stuck inside my sons shoes. I would 100% recommend everyone throw away the old ways of using a marker, and go purchase a Mabel's labels pack.

July 12, 2016

I purchased Mabel's lable once from Walmart website when it is on sale. It is a bit pricy but it is very handy. I used it on my daughters wattle bottle when she was in daycare and it is very durable and never came off. I am very happy with the quality. It would be more appealing if the price could be a bit lower.

July 11, 2016

I use this for daycare for my little girl! The labels stay on and do not come off at all! They are excellent quality and withstand multiple washes, and wears.

November 02, 2015

Bought this for my daughter since it was a first time going to school. I must say it is amazing how easy and durable they are.My daughter always for gets her stuff plus the kids tend to have the same stuff.So this is great for that.The only thing I find it to be expensive .But hey what can you do it cost money to get great stuff so why not right?

October 31, 2015

Made labeling a breeze easy on. No coming off and no stickiness.

October 23, 2015

I love these! They stayed on everything, no peeling. Dishwasher & washing machine friendly! Awesome products. Would recommend for anyone with school aged kids. You won't me disappointed

October 16, 2015

Love Mabel's Labels. It helps my kids keep track of their items and they designs are fun and cute. The labels wash really well and don't fall off

September 30, 2015

This is my first time labeling my son's belongings but I found Mabel's Labels to be amazing and I will definitely be using them again when we use up all of our labels from this set we ordered. I had heard people telling me that the labels are pricey but I don't think they are pricey unless you don't use them! They have amazing staying power and have stayed on my son's clothes and items that end up in the dishwasher as well. I highly recommend this product!

September 27, 2015

I just recently received my labels in the mail two days ago! I loved these label and I found them very useful for everything! I recommend them to anyone. Great price and quality!

September 23, 2015

Only pricey if you don't use them all, but I would suggest choosing a picture/theme that your kids will like all through the school or camp season to really maximize using all of the labels. Great staying power whether it be in the washing machine or dishwasher, yet easy to remove as well.