MAC Concealer Reviews
#59 in Concealer

October 12, 2018

Loving it!

Always work every time. I love using MAC Cocealer. I use it a lot to hide my eyebags. It work easily and smooth on my skin. I love it. I’ll buy more soon! 😍

October 07, 2018

Mac concealer

This is by far the best concealer I have ever used. I just recently purchased this last week for the first time and was skeptical of its results at first. Having used it now for the last week I can definitely see a huge difference when I apply my foundation and my concealer that it really does help with my under eye area and also is non creasing which I just love so much. It has changed my makeup routine so much and I will continue to buy this product.

September 30, 2018

Good value although pricy

I buy this concealer as a special treat as it works great but is definitely outside of my usual price range. I love how it goes on smooth and blends in beautifully.

April 16, 2017

One of the best product ....I was thrill by the result of this concealer.. It covers my dark circles very well.... and acne spot as well....this concealer is long lasting... crease free ....available for all skin type....and color.

April 15, 2017

Amaizng concealer and does not crease! a little goes a long way and covers blemishes without giving a cakey look to the face. Can be used with a little setting powder for a more of a natural look and the foundation doesn't need to be applied. it has a nice creamy consistency and doesn't form clumps over time or dry out.

January 20, 2017

Mac's concealer is definitely the best ever sold! The coverage is perfect leaving a velvet effect! The purple of the skin is totally hidden and it seems really natural.

November 15, 2016

J'ai bien aimĂ© ce produit de chez MAC,il camoufle bien les veines en dessous des yeux et les cernes mĂȘme si je n'en ai pas beaucoup.Il coĂ»te un peu cher mais je crois qu'il en vaux la peine!

November 15, 2016

I really enjoy this product. It goes on smoothly and offers good coverage for dark under eyes and touching up blemishes. It feels light and is not drying.

October 24, 2016

My skin breaks out in blemishes and redness but using the Mac concealer has actually started reducing my blemishes and covered up the ones i still had.

October 23, 2016

This Mac concealer is my favourite, I have dark circles under my eyes and it is amazing. Does not cake, looks natural. Would highly recommend trying this