Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Reviews

MAC eyeshadow boasts of highly-pigmented powder. The eyeshadow applies evenly and blends well.

For application, apply evenly with an eyeshadow blush. Blend well, and accent with complementing colours and eyeliner.

2.7/5

March 24, 2015

I find the eyeshadow was better 15 years ago. They have a huge range of colors and are always coming out with new collections but they usually keep the staple colors for a long time.

March 24, 2015

MAC is one of my absolute favorite eye shadow. It lasts all day. It doesn't chip. They have amazing colors.

March 24, 2015

Great eye shadows! I love the packaging, compact and amazing. It Lasts long time.

March 17, 2015

Smooth, blendable, no fallouts, pigmented, buildable and long lasting.

March 17, 2015

Mac eye shadows are excellent. They go on smooth, blend evenly, and last for hours without reapplying.There are so many beautiful colours to mix and match. They are a little expensive, but totally worth it for the quality.

March 10, 2015

Great eyeshadows! I love the packaging, its so compact and amazing on a go. I havent seen other brands to do that with their single color eye shadows. Lasts long time.

March 09, 2015

Cork is my go-to shadow for my eyebrows. You are definitely getting great quality for the price you pay for these shadows! Amazing pigmentation and awesome colour pay off!

March 04, 2015

They are expensive for a reason. I feel the pigmentation and staying power makes the price tag worth it!

February 26, 2015

Mac shadows are one of my all time favourite shadows out there. The pigment is on point and it always looks flawless once I'm finished. It's definitely my go to shadow of all of my brands I use. I will always go back for seconds with Mac. Even if the price is high.

February 26, 2015

this is really good. it is one of the best eye shadows out there. love it.