Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Reviews

MAC eyeshadow boasts of highly-pigmented powder. The eyeshadow applies evenly and blends well.

For application, apply evenly with an eyeshadow blush. Blend well, and accent with complementing colours and eyeliner.

May 16, 2017

I love all MAC cosmetics . The eyeshadow goes on smoothly and lasts throughout the day . The colour is versatile enough for most skin tones . I also love the way MAC recycles their plastics!

May 12, 2017

I love MAC eyeshadow! The colour stays on all day, and I always receive compliments on the colours! Keep it up MAC, I can't wait for my next purchase!

May 11, 2017

I love MAC eye shadows! They are so pigmented and sometimes even too pigmented if you will! I have these two shades that if you put them directly on your lid without primer they tend to stain! Other than that I love them a ton. Not a lot of fall out and easy to work with because of how smooth they are. I don't go through much eyeshadow and these are perfect for me considering how much storage I have, or don't have. I love the size I just hope mac continues these but so that we can chose the shadows like the regular and pro and even sometime soon bring out an interchangeable palette so we can pick and choose because half of these I will never use but they were good for testers or for occasional accent colours or even for using on others (I'm not a MUA so) I would never get through some of these colours in a regular size. I just need more of these ones I would use and even a palette that has small and big inserts in them together and also a palette that is handy enough to be portable. They'd sell a lot of these if that was the case because I'm sure MUA's would buy them as they are easy to carry then just buy the transition shades in the larger sizes. But yeah this palette size is awesome.

May 08, 2017

95% of my eye shadow is Mac! They have such a great variety of colours, and I find that it lasts and doesn't move. Another incentive when buying Mac eye shadow is that when you collect six empty eye shadow pods, you can trade them in for a free eye shadow! It's a great way to recycle and try a new colour! I highly recommend trying this eye shadow!

May 07, 2017

I have used so many brands of eyeshadow, but MAC eyeshadow has to be my favourite. They are very pigmented and long lasting! They are also available in a HUGE variety of colours!

May 05, 2017

I LOVE MAC products. Best products that I use over and over again on myself and my clients! You can be versatile with their eyeshadows too depending on the colour you get. I multi-purpose some of my eyeshadows as highlighter, to fill in my brows, or contour!

May 04, 2017

MAC cosmetics are my favourite eyeshadows. They are super pigmented, creamy and apply so easily. There's so many different colours and finishes to choose from as well. No matter how many different brands come out, I always stick to my mac eyeshadows. There's a colour and finish for everyone.

May 01, 2017

Worth the hefty price tag just for one because it stays all day and is great quality. Sometimes it is better to just spring for the more expensive MAC eye shadow because you know that your not going to have to keep touching up. The pigments in this shadow are really nice and a lot of variety. Highly Recommended.

April 28, 2017

La qualiter est bonne mais je trouve ce produit trop cher pour mes moyens . J'aimerai grandement avoir une belle trousse de ce magnifique maquillage de grande qualiter .

April 26, 2017

MAC will forever have a spot in my heart! I think their formula and packaging is amazing! They collaborate with so many people and I think its wonderful! my dream Is to eventually collaborate with them! I think they are so pigmented and buttery! IF YOU haven't watched them please do so!