Prestige Item
MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Reviews

MAC eyeshadow boasts of highly-pigmented powder. The eyeshadow applies evenly and blends well.

For application, apply evenly with an eyeshadow blush. Blend well, and accent with complementing colours and eyeliner.

February 09, 2016

Mac is my fav eyeshadow. I have tried others but the colour never turns out like i want it. The colour you see is the colour you get with mac :)

February 08, 2016

I absolutely love mac eyeshadow. I have an entire collection devoted to all of macs products! I love their matte selection. I use the colors BAMBOO, EMBARK, NYLON, KID, and BROWNSCRIPT religiously. They are the best! No one can beat their shadows!

February 08, 2016

It is eyeshadow that actually stays!!! It's all I will use now!

February 05, 2016

This stuff is amazing. Everyone should try it if you like eyeshadow. They come in soooo many beautiful colours i'm in love !

February 05, 2016

Amazing eye shadow, it lasts super long as you don't need much to get the effects you want, high pigment. I have fell in love with a colour and then it was discontinued witch is upsetting, but staff was helpful in finding similar colours or trying something new.

February 04, 2016

Love MAC eyeshadows! They have the best pigment and there is so many to choose from! They go on smooth and don't crease.

February 02, 2016

MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow
    ;

amazing colors
    and lasting effect is amazing!!!

I always get my makeup done at MAC or by MAC products for special occassions.

Makeup stays put

Color does not smudge or fall throughout the night

Beautiful colors!!!!

Expensive though per color

but return to mac program

(6 empties = 1 free eyeshadow or lipstick)

January 31, 2016

Love my Mac shadow. You pay for what you get.. I have had mine for months and doesn't even look like I made a dent & stays on eyes all day long

January 30, 2016

Sable for a natural look. That's all I have to say, I love this shade it's my go to look. Also it can wear with nude lips or red. I use their eyeshadow brush to have a nicer finish tho. A

January 30, 2016

Mac makes great shadows in a good range of colours. I find that the Frosts sometimes are not as great quality as the mattes, pearls, etc. but you just have to test them first. I love that they sell just the pan, without packaging, so that you can build your own palette.