MAC Cosmetics Lipglass Lip Gloss Reviews
#5 in Lip Gloss

MAC Lip Glass Lip Gloss is a unique lip gloss that offers ultra shine Delivers glass-like finish or a subtle sheen Long lasting Contains jojoba oil to help soften & condition lips Sponge tip provides a quick, smooth, even application Wear alone or over lipstick. Visit maccosmetics.ca for more information.

February 12, 2019

Mac lip gloss- the best!

Although it's a bit on the pricier side you can't beat the selection of colors. I always get compliments when I wear it. It stays on relatively well and most importantly has no yucky taste.

January 23, 2019

Oldie but goodie

My ABSOLUTE fave lipgloss ever! Looks amazing on! When I saw it in the tube I didn’t think it would look good on me but it’s perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. It has the perfect golden touch to it and if you’re dark skin like myself you know that looking for a nice nude for our complexion is hard! This lip glass is the perfect nude for us! I would definitely buy again. I can’t do without! If you haven’t tried it, you really should.

June 25, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again

This lip stick is absolutely amazing it is just the perfect shade and it matches everything and anybody remember don't judge a book but it's cver😂❤️

2.0/5

February 01, 2018

Never again!

I wanted to try a lip gloss and went ahead and bought this one. I was disappointed as it wears off so fast, not much colour or should I said not much pigmentation. I know gloss are sticky but this one is extremely sticky and looks ugly a few minutes after applying it.

January 29, 2018

Shiny!

I don't normally wear gloss, but when I do, I wear lip glass. It's super shiny, not overly tacky and it wears well on it's own or as a topper. Sometimes I like to add lip glass to nude lipsticks to give them a bit of oomph.

January 13, 2018

Lipglass

I have many different shades of the lipglass that I've accumulated over the years. They have high shine and last a long wear-time. However, they are very sticky (not to be worn on a windy day) and not much product in the containers.

June 15, 2017

Love this lip gloss

I go through this lip gloss like crazy. Is it because there's not a lot in the tube or because I use it too much?? I dunno. But it smells so good, almost like chocolate. And the colours are so perfect. My favourite is a sheer nude colour called Cultured

May 14, 2017

I don't normally spend much on makeup, but this impulse purchase has changed my mind. I've never found a soft pink gloss that stays on and looks right on my lips, but this was perfect. It stays remarkably well for a gloss, is crazy shiny, has a tone of pigment, and doesn't feel greasy or unpleasant. I will definitely buy this again.

3.2/5

May 03, 2017

I like to wear MACS lip glasses over top of my lipsticks for added shine. They have a wide color selection, and always have limited time ones coming out for collections.

I'll occasionally wear the glass on their own for more natural makeup days. One thing I cannot stand about this product, which makes me reach for it less, is the over all stickiness. If there's any wind that day, or if I'm wearing my hair down, ill immediately cancel this product out. Winter time for me these are such a no go. After my commute to work I'd up with the product all in my hair and face!

Overall, these aren't my go to for lipgloss. With that being said, they do have some lovely colours to choose from, and are good for the summer time.

April 24, 2017

Oh I love MAC cosmetics Lipglass lip gloss. My favorite one is Freshwater Pink.. It goes on so well softens my lips and makes them look luscious and oh so shiny.