MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 447 in Concealer

A lightweight, creamy, discreetly opaque concealer. Provides a smooth, long-wearing invisible coverage for all skin blemishes. Water-resistant, fragrance-free and non-acnegenic. This emollient-based, lightweight concealer is so concentrated that a tiny amount can provide opaque coverage of the skin's imperfections and discolourations. It effectively covers dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and birthmarks. Enriched with antioxidants (derivatives of Vitamin A and Vitamin E), it also contains Silica to help adsorb the skin's oils. Concealer has an SPF of 35 and is available in a wide range of colours. It can be applied with a medium to firm fiber brush, a latex sponge, or the fingertips.

January 05, 2017

Doesn't work well for covering up zits but it's good for under eye circles and any small blemishes. Definitely recommend setting it with a powder as well. Best is applied with a fluffy concealer brush like one from Tarte.

January 05, 2017

Very covering product, which allows to illuminate my pockets under the eyes and make them look less swollen and unified. The texture is a bit hard to work with, but with time it gets better. I also use it to clean under my eyebrows after the pencil. In short, it does its job well.
    The only disadvantage for me is the fairly chemical composition

July 11, 2016

I have dark circles under my eyes and this is the only concealer I've ever found that covers well without being too thick. It blends in smooth and can be used for blemishes as well. It is worth every cent!

June 11, 2016

Did not like this concealer at all. For the price I thought it would be great but it cakes up and looks unnatural. It has full coverage so that's one good thing about it. The package is also very cheap looking. There are drugstore concealers that are lot better than this.

April 13, 2016

Great for full coverage! My favourite product from MAC, it is not too expensive and does not make my face look cakeey or like I'm wearing too much makeup, looks very natural while covering my imperfections!

March 16, 2016

I love this concealer. I've honestly been using it for 8 years and even though I've tried multiple other concealers I always always come back to this one. It doesn't crease. It has amazing staying powder. It stays put and it covers the difficult dark circles.

January 28, 2016

This stuff is awesome it covers bags and even acne so well over been using it for years I recommend it 100%

October 26, 2015

Great cover-up! I use it under my eyes and for any redness on my face. The MAC girls suggested blending the two colours as well. This works well.

September 24, 2015

Works really well and lasts for ages as you only use a bit at a time. Covers up my pigmentation patches on my face really well and contains spf.

August 20, 2015

Great product but not very wallet friendly .

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
    Crock Pot