MAC Cosmetics Reviews
#3 in Makeup

September 27, 2017

I LOVE MAC

Mac is my first love. I love their eyeshadows, I'm in love with warm tones they are so pigmented and the kickback of the product is so little which I really love. I would definitely buy again.

September 07, 2017

The BEST makeup

MAC products are the absolute best if you ask me! I used to have so many different brands of makeup...now I only use one brand. And that's MAC products. The lipsticks are velvety on my lips, the eye shadows are perfect and are awesome to apply, the foundations are the perfect coverage, tip with a powder and you have a flawless face. Add a dab of mascara and voila! perfect face for the day!!

June 21, 2017

Mac lipstick

I love my mac lipstick.makes my lips full and luscious.thats one thing that i always have in my purse.my bestfriend.i cant leave the house without wearing it.

June 10, 2017

Everyone who works at Mac seems to know exactly what there talking about no matter the location. All of there products are put at a fairly decent price and what I like most is there emptys policy. I'd you bring in 5 empty mac makeup containes you get a free lipstick of your choice.

May 16, 2017

I recently discovered this foundation and it matches my skin tone perfectly!!!!! It gives clear coverage and it doesn't feel too heavy on my skin. My only complaint is that it has a very strong chemical smell which is kind of annoying.

April 14, 2017

Oh man do I ever love Make up. MAC is one product I sometimes splurge on. I have their eye shadows, the powder, blush and foundation. I also had a great lipstick that they don't make anymore.

February 12, 2017

I love MAC Cosmetics! They have a wide selection of products ranging from foundations to blush to eyeshadows etc. My personal favourite are the lip products! The vanilla scent draws me in, and the quality is great! Oh and strobe cream, wow, that stuff is incredible! I'll admit, their products can be a little pricey. There are a ton of mac dupes out on the market as well, but I will continue to treat myself to mac when I feel like splurging. Maybe it's the makeup junkie in me lol.

January 25, 2017

I recently have been on the search for a new, cost friendly, quality product This product has given me the biggest bang for my buck, BY FAR! The quality is great and provides me with the exact look i was trying to achieve! AWESOME PRODUCT!!

September 17, 2016

mac makup is very good! in fact i love it. Wish it wasnt so much money. but definitely worth it tho! Mac makeup is long lasting too its light to wear and goes on smooth.

August 15, 2016

Like yep is overprice but at least the product ised to make all that are safe for tyour skin and last for a while cold or hot outside .. Sometime spendibg a little more its worth it