MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara Reviews
#75 in Mascara

September 28, 2017

Favorite mascara

Love that this mascara has 2 options, which to me work great for day and night. A lighter coat during the day and then the ticker lucious coat for night.
    Never clumps either!

September 13, 2017

Dramatic Lashes

I work in retail so I need my make-up products to last All Day Long. This mascara is my go-to, it's my absolute favourite. I find that the "day look", gives long and feathery lashes (no clumping issues here, at all!) that are long lasting. I wear glasses too and that can sometimes make mascara messy and annoying. This product is to die for. It goes on without any fuss. The other end gives incredible volume. Anytime I look at getting my eyelashes "done", I just buy myself another tube of this instead. It gives such a beautiful dramatic look, that can be built up or applies gently. This is very versatile and can be used for any look, but it definitely gives you the length and volume.

1.8/5

July 31, 2017

Pas fait pour moi !

Points forts
    - Les deux brosses
    - Tient jusqu'au lendemain matin si vous oubliez de vous démaquiller ^^

Points faibles
    - Fait quelques paquets si vous n'essuyez pas un peu la brosse avant
    - Le volume n'est pas exceptionnel
    - Le prix

Commentaires
    J'utilise la grosse brosse pour les cils supérieurs et la petite pour les cils inférieurs. J'aime beaucoup le fait que les 2 brosses aient un effet différent, on peut changer de look comme on veut

April 08, 2017

This used to be my go to mascara! Great for a lengthening or volumizing product (or use the lengthening insert prior to volumizing use for a more dramatic look). I personally didn't find this mascara clumpy at all despite what other users have written. As a stickler for expiry dates though, I would advise everyone to ask their MAC consultant to go over expiry dates prior to purchase in store. Many sales reps fail to check for this as they are simply eager to make a sale (and about 3% commission!). Also, as there are two caps here, be sure to tightly seal both of these before you have finished up with this product. It makes a huge difference in how long your mascara will last! Mascaras should also not be used past 3 months after initial application! From my experience with this formula, I found the mascara creamy and easily painted onto eyelashes. However, I did find that at least two coats were necessary for a dramatic evening makeup look. For day time use though, using the lengthening applicator just once over the eyes creates the perfect real look. The applicator is a great size for those with small lashes as well. Recommended!

February 28, 2017

I love this macara! It is my #1 go to mascara for every day use and for going out. It separates my lashes and gives them tons of volume!

There's also an option to use the smaller applicator (which pulls off any additional product to avoid clumping) which is typically used for getting those bottom lashes, but it's not necessary to use.

Highly reccomend!

2.8/5

February 16, 2017

I just feel that for the amount of money that this mascara costs, you would be better off just going to the drugstore.
    I love a lot of MAC products but this one is not making the cut for me.
    I found it goes on a little clumpy and dry.

2.0/5

February 17, 2016

Althought it is a nice formula, it is too thick and becomes way too clumpy; as a result, it is too heavy on the eyelashes causing me to lose my curl. I end up having to brush my eyelashes out after I use it.

2.7/5

January 29, 2016

This was my first time trying a mascara from MAC and no matter how expensive it is, it does however have amazing lengthening magic. if you have short eyelashes this will work for you. You might want to put on more then one coat to get thickness or you can use a different mascara to add on. I wish that the mascara went on better also. for such an expensive product it should have higher quality mascara

January 20, 2016

of all the mascaras ive ever used this ones my favorite! perfect for everyday use, waterproof amd smudge proof lasts with my eyelashes.. price reflects quality!

February 10, 2015

Love the look this mascara gives off! It is perfect for the day when you use the small brush and the big brush for night! This is the best mascara! no clumps, and big personality!