4.9/5
Madammoselle M-Size High Strength Nylon Hair Ties Reviews

Good - 0

January 01, 2023

Looks rough, but comfortable after all.

November 26, 2022

Comfortable hold all black hair ties

These are the only ties that holds my (slippery I guess?) hair. But they've stopped selling them at convenience stores. So glad I was able to find them here!

They don't last forever and will snap on you after a few months, but I guess that's reasonable. I'm sure some people won't like then because they're kind of like a rubber band and will pull your hair as you take them out.

November 02, 2022

Very good nylon made hair ties.

Good hair ties, they leave less of a dent in your hair than regular hair ties, but they still leave a dent. They tend to get stretched out after use, but it placed near a heater or in very hot water, they regain their normal shape.

October 15, 2022

High strength indeed.

It is high strength indeed. I like using this especially when i do not have to adjust & readjust my hair from time to time when i hit the gym. We girls hate it so much when our hair sticks on our face. Also, i would buy their multi cute colors 4 in 1 set of high strength nylon ties too.

October 04, 2022

High Strength indeed.

No indents in the hair! it does not pull the hair either. These are soft and comfortable. I also like the fact they are clear so go w/anything and b/c of the squiggly design give a bit of a texture look to where they are fastened instead of just the circular elastics that are usually worn. its almost hard to see if anything is in the hair at all if wearing a pony tail. will also hold a bun.