Magnum Double Raspberry Ice Cream Bars Reviews
#19 in Ice Cream

August 12, 2016

J'adore les framboises ! Alors que de plaisir j'ai eu à les manger !!!! Le goût, la texture, tout est parfait !! Une chance au prix que ceux-ci coûtent !!

August 12, 2016

Best one that they make. Just enough rasberry flavour to cut out the intense chocolate flavour. I wish there was more then 3 in a box though. Just not enough of a good thing to go around.. lol I would and have purchased this many times over!

August 11, 2016

I like it very much! not too much "fake" raspberry and it adds a nice sourness to the ice cream. Plus the fruit is kinda making it healthier, right :) Great magnum quality again, excellent chocolate, never melty/dripy or easily crumbling.

August 11, 2016

I'm not usually a fan of raspberry ice cream with chocolate because of the mixing of tart raspberry and sweet/rich ice cream. But these bars were soooo sweet and decadent. There was no strong tart flavour to overpower the taste of the creamy ice cream. Rather, it added more depth to the flavour of the bar. I liked that I could distinctly taste the raspberry and chocolate, rather than the flavours mixing together to create a flavour that is neither really raspberry nor chocolate tasting. They were a tad rich for my taste, but that's just personal preference - I know these bars are intended to be incredibly rich, creamy and decadent. It was a welcome change from typical chocolate ice cream bars though, and I'll definitely consider keeping them in my freezer as an occasional treat, or for others. The only thing that holds me back about these bars is, of course, the cost. While they are good and I do taste and appreciate the quality of the product, the cost is high enough to make me hesitate picking up a box over other bars.

August 11, 2016

This is one of the best berry flavor icecreams I have every tried! I have found that berry and chocolate ice cream can sometimes have a weird after taste, but not this one, it is fantastic! I would definitely buy this anytime I have a berry chocolate craving!

August 10, 2016

If you want quality ice cream, but don't want to pay the high price, Magnum is it. This new flavour doesn't disappoint. This comes as close to biting into raspberries as you can get. The very intense raspberry flavour combined with that rich chocolate is a hit. Magnum is high end ice cream you can buy in a grocery store.

August 10, 2016

I love raspberry anything, so was so pleased to see these in the freezer section of my grocery store. My absolute favourites are the double caramel, but they were sold out, so I chose the raspberry. Glad I did, they are delicious. The chocolate is smooth and thick. The first bite is a total sensual experience. It's a mouthful of rich chocolate, no greasy, cheap chocolate taste. Then that rich, raspberry hits your taste buds just before you get to the creamy, smooth, pink, cool, raspberry ice-cream. They seem pricey, at about $6.99 for a box of 3, but worth it. I like them better than Hagen-Das by far. If you love raspberry, you have to try these.

Updated On: August 10, 2016

I'm going to have to try all of the Magnum flavours now.

August 10, 2016

Love the taste just the right amount of raspberry to chocolate to ice cream
    Smooth on the tongue not bitter or sharp tasting chocolate.
    Will by definitely getting again

August 10, 2016

This is simply the best out of all the bars. I think I ate all three at once and is heaven on a stick! I do love raspberry and the tangy is perfect from the fruit layer. If you love rapsberry, this is your bar!

August 10, 2016

Ces bars glacés sont définitivement les meilleurs bars que j'ai manger, les goût de framboise avec le chocolat est sublime,j'en ai acheter un boîte et le lendemain, j'ai été en racheter deux autres, toue la famille à adorer ces bars