Magnum Double Raspberry Ice Cream Bars Reviews
#19 in Ice Cream

September 28, 2016

J'ai moins aimé cette saveur par contre. Tout de même super bon ai goût c'est un propre choix . Belle texture de la crème glacé. Le prix des barres sont cher .

September 26, 2016

Ok so show me one chick that doesn't like this ice cream bar.. it is sooooooooo good! I get it when it's on sale (and sometimes not just because it's that good) and enjoy it to the last bar. I could live on this stuff :)

September 26, 2016

I love the Magnum Double Raspberry Ice Cream Bars. I've always been a fan of raspberry and chocolate so when I saw these bars I had to try them, I'm so glad I did! The chocolate is better than the chocolate on most ice cream bars. It's so silky and creamy... mmmmm! The raspberry ice cream and jelly are both very flavorful and not too sweet. I have and will repurchase. I recommend.

September 25, 2016

What's not to love about this? It's a magnum ice cream bar which is always amazing. And this is double raspberry!! Chocolate and raspberry is an amaaaaaazing combination. Yum yum yum. Love.

September 24, 2016

I can't get these all the time because they are just so amazing. Raspberry chocolate is my absolute favourite flavour combo and on summer days these are just perfect!! I'm not really into bars but these are perfect yum yum yum!!!

August 18, 2016

Nothing says summer like ice cream. This decadent treat is rich in flavor and bursting with raspberry goodness. Caloried?? It's a treat to be enjoyed!

August 18, 2016

I bought these once for a treat for myself. I love the smooth chocolate taste of the covering combined with the tart flavor of the raspberry. Great treat but a little expensive.

August 17, 2016

My mom and I decided to buy the Magnum Raspberry ice cream bars while grocery shopping. OMG...we both love this flavour!!! Great raspberry taste that compliments the chocolate coating extremely well. Great treat on a hot day...will definitely purchase again!

August 17, 2016

The raspberry filling makes this entire bar very very sweet, but does give a great burst of flavour. Those who love raspberry syrup or jam will likely like this product. For me, I wish the ice-cream had more flavour and there was less jam, or ice-cream had jam pieces....all in all....worth trying. I love magnum's flavours.

August 17, 2016

Everytime I eat one it's like putting a little peace of heaven in my mouth. The taste and quality of product is 5 stars. The price is steep since you only get 3 ice cream bars per box at around $7.00 a box. I still buy them because they are delicious. If the company added another one or two ice cream bars to the box, this product would be the full package.