1 review
Make Up For Ever Star Powder Reviews
#1254 in Eye Shadow

Make Up For Ever Star Powder is silky and catches the light while giving skin an intense sparkle and unparalleled shine. Its extremely fine, yet dense texture makes it easy to apply. Create a dramatic look with only a small amount. Visit makeupforever.com for more information.

Amazing - 0

August 22, 2011

If you drool over Jennifer Lopez's (Jlo) eyes/eyeshadow every time you see her, join my club! ;) I was sold on trying this product when I saw it being used at the Make Up For Ever counter at The Bay. The girl sitting had asked for "Jlo eyes" - shades of shimmery browns with various tones blended together. I couldn't believe how natural but red carpet ready the girl looked. I bought a few colours and have been wearing them sporadically ever since.
    Tip: always apply with kleenex/toilet paper under your bottom lashes to catch the loose powder as it falls during application.
    Tip #2 (LOL): Some shades make awesome blush too!
    Last but not least:
    My Tip #3: Discount offering! - If you can prove you're a makeup artist, sign up for their loyalty program and received % discounts off of your Make Up For Ever purchases!!! Inquire at their counter for the exact details.