MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1263 in Eye Shadow

MAC eyeshadow boasts of highly-pigmented powder. The eyeshadow applies evenly and blends well.

For application, apply evenly with an eyeshadow blush. Blend well, and accent with complementing colours and eyeliner.

April 26, 2017

MAC will forever have a spot in my heart! I think their formula and packaging is amazing! They collaborate with so many people and I think its wonderful! my dream Is to eventually collaborate with them! I think they are so pigmented and buttery! IF YOU haven't watched them please do so!

April 18, 2017

one of my favorite eyeshadows i use it as a highlighter too cus its just so pretty and it glitters a lot i love it. the only thing its a lot of money so its on the high end side but its pretty

April 16, 2017

Mac makes really good and non-expensive eyeshadows. I love the way they look on my eyes and they are super pigmente that they make any look pop!!! I am excited to buy some more of these

April 14, 2017

This stuff lasts forever and no matter what colour I've used it's always been perfect and flawless! Doesn't easily come off (which is huge for me!) and yet with a gentle cleanser or eye makeup clothes it comes off very well. It's a bit on the pricey side but I would say it's worth it!

April 14, 2017

Mac eyeshadow is amazing! It doesn't crease and i find it lasts all day. It has great pigmentation and lots of colors to choose from. I own a lot of different colors and they all work beautifully. I would defiantly recommend these eyeshadows if you're looking for something with staying power and lots of color range.

April 13, 2017

I use one dark mac eyeshadow as my eyeliner and a light one for everyday use. Both are my go toos. They are effective and last me a long time. I love the quality.

April 13, 2017

My mom always used MAC eyeshadow which is where I got my obsession from. I have colours that have lasted me years because a little goes a long way. They have the best colour options with any texture you are looking for

April 13, 2017

I love MAC eye shadows! They were the very first eye shadow I ever purchased, and I still buy it often. I feel that MAC is very much the introductory premium cosmetic. They are easily accessible and are a very solid eye shadow and they wear well, and last a long time, and are very easy to make opaque on your eyelid (depending on the colour, though generally they are). If you're looking into branching out from drug-store makeup, this is the place to start!

April 13, 2017

Love the Mac eyeshadows. There is such a broad selection and the quality is wonderful. It applies evenly and does not get over powdery where it goes everywhere. It is however quite pricey. I hate that they charge so much for them so I tend not to buy them very often. Otherwise a great product.

April 08, 2017

I have used mac shadows for 15 years and have about 30 colors. They are awesome! I like to buy them in the pan form and put them into a mac palette - saves a few dollars and is nice to have one big palette. These are classic high quality shadows and I recommend them to anyone! Amazing color and finish selections.