MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Reviews
#1 in Eye Shadow

MAC eyeshadow boasts of highly-pigmented powder. The eyeshadow applies evenly and blends well.

For application, apply evenly with an eyeshadow blush. Blend well, and accent with complementing colours and eyeliner.

January 19, 2018

Love it

I never get tired of MAC eye shadows, no matter how many amazing pallets are released by other brands, I always love my MAC shadows. The best way to get your value is to build your own pallet. After buying the tray and inserts which are cheap, it cuts the cost of each shadow in half. Also allows you to easily remove old shadows and replace with new ones.

January 19, 2018

The best eye shadow that I have used

I have used many different brands, and I have found the best colors, and it lasts! It also does not irritate! I highly reccomed MAC eye shadow and all their products

January 18, 2018

Great quality

I love their eyeshadows!!! They are so pigmented that its insane. You don't even need so much on your brush to blend and buildup the coverage on your lid. I recommend these. They always have simple yet classic packaging and i just love them.

January 17, 2018

Love it

This eye shadow is amazing the colours are beautiful they last a long time an you don't need to use that much to get a beautiful natural look or use with another colour for the smoky eye look :)

January 15, 2018

Great eyeshadow!

I love MAC products. I also really like their eye shadow. It applies really well and its long lasting when you apply it with a primer. It also blends well with other shades to give you a great look! Its also nice how they come individually because if you ever need to go somewhere you can pack it up well!

January 06, 2018

Fabulous product!

Love, love MAC eyeshadows! There are many colors and the pigments last and last. I find that I use them right to the bottom of the packaging too. This is a great product!

December 16, 2017

So many beautiful colors.

I love Mac eyeshadows. They have a wide array of colours. Whether you are looking for matte or something with a little shimmer they are guaranteed to have something for everyone. I have a few single pot eyeshadow but I have to say my favorite is woodwinked. It's a beautiful bronze color that really brings out my brown eyes. I find their eyeshadows very pigmented with little to no fallout. They don't settle into the creases of my eyes and it stays put. It looks just as good at the end of the day as when I applied it.

November 01, 2017

MAC Eyeshadows

I like everything about MAC's cute little pots of single eyeshadows. The bottomless range of shades and finishes and how they fit beautifully in most handbags and make-up bags.

However, something's really bothering me about MAC, and for this, I am surprised at them. Since they started selling their products in China, MAC are Animal Testing. I'm an animal lover and have had dogs and cats, etc. all my life so the fact they test on animals really bothered me to the point I stopped buying MAC.

MAC are ethical in other ways. They encourage product packet recycling by offering free lipsticks to people who return 6 empty containers. The purchase of Viva Glam Lipstick helps HIV/AIDS charities; so the fact MAC have had to partake in the inhumane act of Animal Testing is disappointing. Please stop Animal Testing MAC; puppies and kittens do not need to wear make-up so why should they suffer for our choices...?

October 25, 2017

Super eyeshaddow

Les ombres à paupieres de M.A.C sont les meilleures elles sont durable et très pigmentées , les ombres a paupières ne font pas de plis sur la paupière et ont une apparence très lisse tel des ombres à paupière crème ce qui est parfait pour une longue tenu .

October 07, 2017

Mac never disappoints

I am a Mac junkie. I have so many products and I can truly and honestly say that Mac is reputable and always reliable ! I highly recommend you spend that lil bit extra and try their products out for yourself :)