Makeup revolution conceal and define concealer Reviews
#31 in Concealer

Good - 0

August 05, 2021
    West Berkshire, United Kingdom

Great low cost concealer

This concealer is brilliant for the price. It covers blemishes and under eye dark circles well and stays in place. I do find I have to moisturise well before I use it otherwise it can be a little difficult to blend under my eyes, but it is a product I will buy again and again.

February 07, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great

Love this concealer, it's so creamy and easily bendable, it's such a great dupe for the taste shape tape. It's very hydrating on the skin and conceals perfectly, amazing shade range to suit everybody.

March 06, 2020

Great for a budget-friendly concealer

I'd been using high end brands of concealer for a while and one of my colleagues suggested trying this brand. I was able to colour match easily and it's only ~$10 CAD. At one point I wasn't able to find this one, so I tried to go back to a higher end concealer but it was so awful, I ended up ordering two of this one online so I wouldn't run out anytime soon.

December 03, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Great for the price

This concealer is very good for the price. It’s had great coverage. I love the packaging with the giant doe foot applicator. It can look a little dry and heavy, so use a small amount.

October 24, 2019
    Thurrock, United Kingdom

Revolution concealer review

I love this concealer it’s good coverage and i would definitely recommend it it last for so long and I will definitely be buying it again I wish I new about this products sooner

October 09, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

My favourite concealer - couldn't be without it!

This is my favourite full coverage concealer and have found my perfect shade. It covers any dark circles and blemish like a treat.
    I love that they keep adding to the range of colours, showing their inclusivity.

October 08, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Amazing

This concealer is great. I have gone through multiple tubes of this! It is a great consistency, it has a very high coverage, is very blendable and is very good value for money. At only £4 this concealer works really well covering the dark circles under my eyes.

July 16, 2019
    Mid Ulster, United Kingdom

Conceal and define

I love this conceal and can’t get enough of it! It’s exactly like the shape tape concealer by tarte if not better and it’s like a 4th of the price.
    There’s a wide shade range so you’ll always find your shade (hopefully!!). The formula is great it dries fast to a semi matte finish best to set it with powder so it doesn’t budge just in case.
    You don’t get a massive amount of product in the tube but if you don’t tend to wear concealer everyday it will last you a while.
    The coverage is medium to full it’s really good coverage and such an opaque formula with high pigmentation, the range tailors it’s self to cool warm and neutral tones each shade specifies which tone it would look best on.
    Overall I love this product and definitely recommend it, one of the best drug store concealers ive used!

July 14, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

one of my faves

this is one of my favourite everyday concealers, very high coverage but doesnt look cakey at all , covers all imperfections and has your skin looking good. so affordable, i end up bulk buying it,

May 06, 2019
    Port Louis District, Mauritius

I would buy it agin and again and would recommend others too

It’s the best drugstore products I’ve use. Since once 1 bought it and use it I was so happy and satisfied with it and had to do online shopping again.I would totally recommend others to use it.