Good

Malibu Hemp Golden Glow Bronzing Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 141 in Self-Tanner

Moisturize your way to a healthy glow and toned skin year-round. Formulated with a pinch of DHA, your skin receives a kiss of color which will subtly deepen over about a week of use for a natural, soft, tone.

July 04, 2011

I use Malibu pretty much everyday. I wanted to find a nice safe altrernative to the tanning bed; which I did up till over a year ago. I have to admit I am very pleased with the product. I dont turn orange, I have even gotten in the pool with it on after. I love all the conditioners in it; leaves skin so soft. No streaking here. I would definately recommend this to others. The other thing is I am a mom and I don't have time to wait for a product to dry this one works fast. It''s only $5.00 anyone can offord that; it's a huge bottle too.

May 18, 2011

if ur looking for a amazing self tanner thats dosent leave u that awful orange this is the product for u.. at first i was scared . I've tried meny and the outcome has been that awful orange. this work perfect...

June 14, 2009

I am starting to use this self-tanner for my cousins up-coming wedding. And I love it. The smell is amazing. It doesnt stink and it works great!!

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle