4.6/5
20 reviews
MamanKangourou Baby Carrier Amerigo Stretchy Wrap Reviews

    Reviews and Ratings

    95% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    Average - 0
    Poor - 0
    Terrible - 0
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 14, 2017

    Un très bon produit

    J'aime beaucoup le principe de ce produit. Il permet de garder un contact physique avec l'enfant. Cela aide beaucoup pour son développement. De plus il est plus sécuritaire de l'avoir à l'avant pour toujours avoir un contact visuel avec lui.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 19, 2017

    Saved my life!

    This wrap was used when my first son was born, he pretty much spent the first few months wrapped up in it for hours. He was collicky and this was a miracle.

    The only issue I have is that past a certain weight 14-16lbs this becomes hard on the back and baby sags down. So we moved on to a different type of carrier afterwards

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    April 18, 2017

    This wrap almost made me give up on baby wearing! It was so hard to get baby in the right position and get it nice and secure . I was nervous wearing it ! I watched every YouTube video I could, asked "professional " baby wearing Momma's. This is definitely not user friendly!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 17, 2017

    Le bébé kangourou est un super produit mais nous n'avons pas tellement aimé. Mon mari n'aimait pas la façon d'attacher, de passer le tissus autour de lui, Il préférait un porte bébé qu'on glisse le bébé dedans. On a acheté un Ergobaby qu'on a adoré. Mais sinon la qualité du produit est excellente, avec la petite poche devant aussi très pratique mais ça pas été un succès avec nos bébés et papa

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 17, 2016

    I was overwhelmed by the choices of baby wraps on the market. I chose this one because it's Canadian made, Canadian company. It took a little getting used to, but once I we got used to it we loved it. The perfect solution for a fussy baby!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 15, 2016

    Once you get the hang of wrapping this thing- and there are a million YouTube videos, this wrap will change your life! You will have hands again! And a sleeping baby! And your back won't be sore!!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 13, 2016

    J'ai utilise le maman kangourou avec mes quatre enfants . Il est tout simplement INCROYABLE , il suffit simplement d'apprendre a le mettre et ont ne peut plus s'en passer !! Avoir les deux mains libres avec bébé et sécurité , quoi de mieux! !

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 11, 2016

    Super comfy and great for someone new to baby wearing. Lots of videos on the different ways to wear baby. Material is thick and baby feels secure when inside.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 31, 2016

    j'ai tellement adoré le mamankangourou baby carrier amerigo stretchy wrap, il garde votre bébé en sécurité, au chaud de la naissance jusqu'à ce qu'il devienne trop pesant pour le transporter

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 13, 2016

    I love my MamanKangourou Baby Carrier. I received it has a baby shower gift and it was by far my favorite gift. I used it inside my home when I wanted to wear my baby but still get some cleaning done. My baby often slept in it when he was directly on me. I also used it on outings or for walking. It's light weight witch I love. It's also easy to put on. You can also wear it several different ways. It's great for young babies and even older ones.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.