Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Reviews

June 23, 2017

Favorite!

I'm generally not a gloss person, but these are amazing. Yes, they have a high price tag to them, but what do you expect? All MJ products are expensive. These gloss are NOT sticky at all. They glide on like butter and don't leave a weird residue on your lips. There's also a slight minty feel/taste to them which I love. I will definitely continue to purchase these when I want to splurge on a great product.

May 31, 2017

I will start off by saying, for me, lip gloss is a hard sell. I just don`t like the feeling of it on my lips and so far this product hasn`t changed my opinion. I will say that it is less tacky than most lip glosses. I picked up Sugar Sugar which is supposed to be a universal nude shade but on me it pulls orange-nude. It has a slight peppermint taste and tingling feeling to it. It lives up to its name in that it is very shiny and is less prone to change formulation with the warmth of the body. I just dont get the hype, nor do I get the accompanying price tag. That`s why I`m giving it an average rating. For this price point, it should only be one step away from the cure for cancer. Watch my epic gratis haul video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaLg9fgwjUI&t=19s

February 22, 2017

I love the nude selection of this lipgloss! I loved it so much when i got married last year i got one for each of my bridesmaids who loved it and now they can't go on without it. I will keep getting it and many more colors.

April 10, 2016

Best lip gloss ever! Not tacky, smells good and it feels so good on the lips. My lips feel so hydrated using this lipgloss. It is the best! "Sugar sugar" is the perfect nude!

August 24, 2015

Beautiful, luxorius, the color is perfect, very pigmented and infused with champange.