Marc Jacobs Face 2 Sculpting Brush
Amazing

Marc Jacobs Face 2 Sculpting Brush Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 549 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

March 12, 2016

This brush has a unique angled shape that makes for easy and even foundation application and lmeets expectation. The price is reasonable relative to other brushes on the market and the quality is great. This brush is made of synthetic hair and I didnt experience any issues with any hairs shedding.

April 23, 2015

I use this for overall liquid foundation application and it really does make my makeup look flawless. However at this price and even lower you can get brushes which perform just as well if not better.

March 10, 2015

The brush bristles are really good, firm and packed with a flat and curved side for contouring. I also love that the synthetic hairs are cruelty free. What I don't like is the handle weight. It feels plastic and cheap and made in China. A designer brush at this price should have been made in Italy, France or Germany. I feel brands are taking advantage of consumers by selling sub-standard items at crazy prices. I purchased this with my 20% off and am slightly disappointed. But handles aside the brush head is great, picks up a small amount of product and creates a nice flawless finish. They need to work on the handle quality next time.