Marcelle Accent Eyebrow Crayon Reviews
#303 in Eyebrow Care

August 14, 2017

Very smooth application

Love the way this looks on me! So smooth and feels very light. Good though a tough gym cardio workout as well! Would encourage everyone to try it out and see for yourself.

January 07, 2017

I am in love with marcelle products! I am starting to have my collection. This Eyebrown crayon smoothly blends in with my eyebrows! Very natural look. Amazing.

January 18, 2016

These are awesome !
    Stay on all day and they do not smudge!

January 12, 2016

This crayon goes on smoothly and covers the off-colored hairs in my brow, as well as creates a smooth, contured line. The brush at the opposing end came in handy to shape the brow before applying the pencil. The color is true.

March 02, 2015

I have really blond eyebrows but this pencil (in blonde) is the perfect match. It comes with the brush too which is perfect.

August 05, 2014

works great love marcelle products

2.0/5

June 10, 2012

I did not enjoy this pencil. The shading of the brown I used sucked, but they didn't have much selection on colour to begin with. It was a very soft consistency, which didn't make an even, clean line. I found it also to be super smudgy and forget leaving the house in humidity with this on! The only thing I liked was the coverage, considering I have light eyebrows to start.