Marcelle Face Powder Reviews
#34 in Powder

The perfect tool for setting your makeup or for making those little touch-ups during the day. Delightfully light loose face powder to even out skin tone and leave skin feeling silky soft. Its texture ensures beautifully matte skin while micronized talc absorbs excess oil for extra long wearing comfort. For more information, please visit http://marcellecosmetics.com.

April 15, 2019

absolute favorite face powder

i have been using this powder for YEARS and I love it. It lasts forever, and it provides a good coverage without looking cakey. Will continue to buy .

April 14, 2019

Make up collection ESSENTIAL.

I am crazy about loose powder as I bake my combination skin. Although this powder does have a slight tint to it (even the translucent) it DOES go on translucent. Does not crease! Smooth finish, hides large pores and ONE pod will last you months. Amazing price for a higher quality product, comparable to lower brand prices that have nowhere near the same effect. BUY THIS!!!!!

February 13, 2019

Poudre libre

Cette poudre est abordable et il y en contient beaucoup! J'aime bien la texture, elle absorbe bien le sébum ce qui donne une peau mat et elle fixe bien le maquillage. Elle apporte aussi de la couleur au visage. De plus, elle est sans parfum et elle est hypo-allergène.

June 27, 2018

Love it

This powder is with the money. It’s light and has full face coverage with little product. It’s the perfect shade for most faces and a little goes a long way

March 21, 2018

LOVE IT! Just perfect

Super poudre! le maquillage reste en place sans problème, cette poudre va vous durer pour des années! Il y en beaucoup et juste un peu suffit.
    C'est ma poudre favorite pour fixer mon maquillage.

2.7/5

March 13, 2018

I would not buy Marcelle face powder again

Marcelle face powder is priced right, but I don't like the consistency because I feel it does not cover well. On the good side, it has no perfume and is light. Choose carefully the color, the very light one is like baby powder, way too light.

March 13, 2018

I W

I Would buy this product again. You get a lot of powder ( 2.4 OZ) It's perfume free and hypo-allergenic. If you have sensitive skin this would be good for you.It is very build able you can put on as little or as much as you want. It doesn't cake your face.

February 19, 2018

Best translucent powder

You get 70g of product which will last you forever! This powder sets my makeup all day without being heavy or cakey. This product does not break me out or give me a flashback when a photo is taken. For the price and the amount you get I will continue to recommend this powder to my clients and use it as well for my own personal use.

February 13, 2018

Works awesome

I love Marcelle face powder. I have been using this product for years. I use it everyday day. I apply it right after my foundation. Very light weight. I highly recommend this product.

December 13, 2017

Works nice as a translucent powder

This powder isn’t for coverage since it’s translucent. It feels nice as you apply it and not heavy on the face. It’s a very nice translucent powder. I would most likely purchase this again.