Marcelle for Thyme Stretch Mark Cream Reviews
#29 in Skin Care

Good - 0

October 03, 2017

Crème qui dure longtemps

Je l'applique toujours après la douche et si je l'ai mis le soir, en prenant ma douche le matin je sens qu'elle est encore là. C'est génial que c'est Marcelle qui fait la crème car elle est reconnue pour être absolument hypoallergénique et même si elle ne contient pas de parfum, elle a une odeur légère très agréable.

February 12, 2016

I received a sample of this and really liked how it felt in my stomach. I used palmers tummy butter for most of my pregnancy and had no stretch marks then smIle switched to this for the rest of my pregnancy because it wasn't greasy. Not one stretch mark!

February 12, 2016

When shopping at Thyme maternity store they had this amazing deal where if you spent a certain amount you got a free stretch mark cream by Marcelle, so I thought why not? I've been trying it for about 3-4 weeks now, I apply it twice as I am 16 weeks pregnant and my tiger stripes are growing like crazy! Using it twice daily has faded them quite a bit! They are no longer as red and irritated looking. The cream is amazing, I have sensitive skin and have not had one reaction! and it is fragrance free !