Marcelle Volume Precision Mascara Reviews
#546 in Mascara

Marcelle Volume Precision Mascara is a longwearing, buildable volumne, definition mascara designed by Marcelle.
It has an ultra-flexible polymer brush that seizes individual lashes without clumping to ensure clean, precise
definition. Comes in 3 shades, black, soft black, brown. Visit marcellecosmetics.com for more information.

September 07, 2017

I will be buying this product again and again

I have been searching for mascara for years that I love. In my 30s I have tried every drugstore, sephora brand of mascara they make. I wanted to try this as I have been developing sensitive eyes that have been watering. This has proven to be. Great choice that I will definitely be purchasing again!

August 28, 2017

mascara

Le rapport qualité / prix est exceptionnel étant donné la qualité et le rendu du produit. Dépasse beaucoup d'autres mascaras de marque de luxe.Je le recommannde a tous. Hypoallergique qui fait un beau regard. Efficace sur des yeux sensibles.

June 03, 2017

I love this product, I used it everyday and it makes my lashes so goergous, I recommend this product to ecery girl and it's not expensive and it's sell in a lot of deug store.

May 30, 2017

Mon préféré depuis sa découverte il y a quelques mois déjà ! Il me permet d'avoir de beaux cils longs et volumineux tout en respectant mon budget et en étant hypoallergène !! C'est un must!

April 19, 2017

Ça fait des années que j'utilise ce mascara car il est conçu pour les yeux sensibles et est hypoallergène. J'aime sa texture, il est riche et très volumisant, car je n'ai pas les cils longs et fournis et il fait des miracles!

December 26, 2016

j apprécie ce produit car il est anti allergie.c est le seul qui me conviens car il me pique pas les yeux et il ne coule pas. il est facile a nettoyer.

2.3/5

February 16, 2016

I wouldn't recommend this product. It is clumpy, flakes everywhere, and doesn't provide volume! There are much better mascaras out there! For the price you pay...you don't get a good quality mascara or a lot of product as the container is small.

August 05, 2014

Good price.worth every penny. Very light. No clumping.

March 02, 2014

This mascara does define the lashes, with some volume, but it leaves my lashes looking spidery after 2 coats. With one coat, my lashes just look wet, as opposed to having any sort of thickness or definition to them. This is a very natural mascara, and is marketed badly for volume. The staying power for this is ok, with no flaking, but the formula is also very thin.

November 02, 2012

This is my current favourite mascara. I find the formula (like most Marcelle mascaras) doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes--they don't get itchy or watery throughout the day. I have naturally long eyelashes, so this mascara is great for adding volume without clumps--the brush actually separates the lashes while adding volume. The price is super reasonable (especially because you can often get it in bonus packs with makeup remover or a second mascara), which is also a perk. I love this mascara and definitely recommend it!