Marcelle Xtension Plus Prolash Mascara Reviews
#457 in Mascara

January 09, 2018

Great basic mascara

I bought this in a 2-pack at costco for $16.99 - so to me, that is a great price.

My lashes are well-defined and there are no smudges by the end of the day. To me, this is all I ask for in a mascara. I will buy it again.

October 28, 2017

No smugging and non-irritating

I got this at a big box membership store on a whim as two tubes for a decent price point. Great mascara as it doesn't flake, smudge and applicator design is very well designed. The applicator has long bristles on one side and short bristles on the other side so can lengthen lashes and use shorter bristles for lower lashes. This is the only mascara that I have used which that a couple of hours later hasn't caused my eyes to itch or get red. I have the non-waterproof version in black. It is a bit hard to remove so will have to use eye makeup remover and if you want really thick lashes then this product isn't for you. If you like natural looking lashes that aren't over-the-top then I suggest trying this one.

July 01, 2017

Nouveau préféré

J'avais extrèmement de difficulté à déloger de mon mascara que j'utilisais quotidiennement. Lorsque j'ai vu celui-ci à 2 pour 16$ au Costco j'ai décidé de l'essayer. Je n'aime pas trop ce genre de brosse habituellement. Cependant celui-ci.. Woww ! Aucun grumeau, des cils longs et épais. Bref maintenant j'ai un nouveau favori.

January 25, 2017

Since I have very sensitive eyes, I'm hesitant to spend my money on any mascara that I haven't tried before. I'm on my 3rd day with this product and happy to say that I love it, it's great! Generally when I wear mascara, I end up tugging at my eyelashes & pulling a few out & basically removing the mascara. I forget that mascara is on my eyelashes with Marcelle Xtension Plus + Prolash! It is just so comfortable!

January 27, 2015

Today, the XTension More Marcelle is one of my favorites .... FOR LIFE! If you are looking especially the length and definition, it is for you. However, if like me you like to get more volume, you just have to work on more zigzag and voila.

August 12, 2014

I have been trying to grow my lash for some time when I chanced upon this while doing our weekly grocery shopping. It wasn't as cheap as the usual mascaras you find in supermarkets but I decided to give it a try anyway. It is a lovely mascara. My lashes look longer and thicker and best of all, it doesn't smudge even hours of wearing it. I have been looking for a cheaper mascara that won't smudge (I have oily lids and I've tried several cheap mascaras only to end up having that embarrassing black smudge on the lower part of my eye) and this works really well! As for the lengthening effect, I'm not entirely sure how much it has contributed to my lash growth since I have been using two other products for this. The only downside is that the mascara was rather dry when I bought it so i had to put several drops of eye drops into the tube to rehydrate the product.