Marley Coffee One Love Medium Roast Reviews
#244 in Coffee

October 10, 2017

Great coffee!!

I buy this coffee for the Keturah. One of the best tasting coffees out there for a medium roast. Is a little more expensive than others but is well worth the price.!

September 12, 2016

I'm an avid coffee lover who is neither a pretentious elaborate orderer nor someone who can appreciate cheap and watery cafeteria Joe. I usually just have milk in my coffee, but Marley coffee is delicious enough I drink it black! Smooth and light-tasting, it is easily my favourite brand!

June 27, 2016

Loved it ! Taste so good just unfortunate that it's a little more expensive then other pods and not alot of stores carry it and I love the pods that are clear you can see rhe coffee the quality is alot better then other well known brands

June 16, 2016

I had never heard of this brand before I got a sample of it and it is a nice coffee. It wasn't too strong I like the fact that the pod is able to separate for recycling, I have never seen it in stores but I will now be on the look out for it,

June 09, 2016

I got this in the form of a sample at first and have since bought it a few times. I had a coupon so I went out yesterday and got another box. I love the taste and I recommend it to you to try if you haven't already.