Marmite Reviews
#816 in Miscellaneous

Good - 0

September 22, 2017

I LOVE marmite so much!

I ordered Marmite from Amazon.ca. I love it very much. I would order again if given a chance. So concentrated you don't need a lot, unlike Canadian peanut butter, OTOH. A good strong taste announcing itself on contact is what I love.

I wish Marmite would come over into Canada very soon into the WalMarts so I don't necessarily have to hit up Amazon.ca to weed one out into my carts. Well, not-so-fast, Timmy. There was a local British store and teahouse in town here, where I could pick up a Marmite if need be.

I could look and see if it is still there, or if I now have to resort to Amazon, the good alternative source if no other works out.

March 13, 2015

Love this on so many things....cheese and toast!

January 18, 2015

A great savoury spread. Can also use it to make a hot drink! Add it stews, too. Use so little to get great taste.
    Vegetarian!

August 12, 2013

I love this is not for everyone but its for me its has a strong sweet taste it is used in many things soups and potatoes and just spread it on bread or toast my favourite is have it on bread with lettuce and cheese