Martin's Crispy Apple Chips
Good

Martin's Crispy Apple Chips Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 663 in Miscellaneous

March 29, 2017

I love these chips they are so delicious! They are not too bitter. I like buying these at my local grocery store every once in a while for a good snack. They are so good I could eat the whole bag.

January 10, 2017

These apple chips are great as they are really crispy like chips, except they're sweet. There are zero additives and they are gluten free. A great snack when you want something sweet yet want to avoid refined sugar or fat. Available at Costco.

June 16, 2016

I loved these after getting a sample of them at Costco, in the chips/nacho aisle. They're nice and crunchy like unhealthy chips, but these are whole sliced apples and aren't fried. They're sweet and delish and I can easily go for them as a healthier snack. Found 'em at Costco, so the package size there is nice.

April 21, 2016

I have a real huge problem when it comes to food: I am a snacking junkie. The crunchier, the better. I adore chips, pretzels, and all other unhealthy stuff.

Somebody told me about the Crispy Apple Chips and I wasn't really sure I was going to like it, but when I went to get a coffee at Starbucks yesterday, I saw a bag and decided to try it.

I've got one word: YUMMY.

Surprisingly yummy.

And there's more: it contains 0 grams of fat, and only 90 calories per bag! Wow.

The chips are made of apple. Dried apples. Only apples.

If you're trying to eat better or just looking for a tasty snack, go ahead and crisp away!