Martin's Crispy Apple Chips Reviews
#304 in Miscellaneous

Good - 0

October 28, 2017

Favourite snack ever

these are my favourite snakes in the hole wild world, they taste so qood, such good quality, healthy, and low calories. Really love them but it would be awesome if they were a bit cheaper.

October 26, 2017

Healthy and delicious

I love these apple chips. They are tasty, crunchy, and healthy. They are simply apple slices, dehydrated into crispy thins. I don't know which breed of apple they use but there's good flavour and just a hint of cinnamon. Under $7 a bag at Costco. I could go through a whole bag by myself in a few days. Guilt-free snacking.

August 28, 2017

Maybe my review is biased, since I already don't like apples

I already am not a fan of apples, but am not opposed to trying new crisps. These "crisps", or chips as some May Day t'assure burnt to me. They have an unappealing color and the taste is of a burnt apple. My brother on the other hand loves them, two very different ends of the soectrum, so I do believe it is an aqcuired taste.

May 23, 2017

This is a nice healthy snack to have on hand. I keep a bag at my desk at work for when I have a sweet craving. The ingredients are just this: Apples.

They are dried apple chips with a little crunch to them. Best of all, it's a Canadian company out of Waterloo, ON.

March 29, 2017

I love these chips they are so delicious! They are not too bitter. I like buying these at my local grocery store every once in a while for a good snack. They are so good I could eat the whole bag.

January 10, 2017

These apple chips are great as they are really crispy like chips, except they're sweet. There are zero additives and they are gluten free. A great snack when you want something sweet yet want to avoid refined sugar or fat. Available at Costco.

June 16, 2016

I loved these after getting a sample of them at Costco, in the chips/nacho aisle. They're nice and crunchy like unhealthy chips, but these are whole sliced apples and aren't fried. They're sweet and delish and I can easily go for them as a healthier snack. Found 'em at Costco, so the package size there is nice.

April 21, 2016

I have a real huge problem when it comes to food: I am a snacking junkie. The crunchier, the better. I adore chips, pretzels, and all other unhealthy stuff.

Somebody told me about the Crispy Apple Chips and I wasn't really sure I was going to like it, but when I went to get a coffee at Starbucks yesterday, I saw a bag and decided to try it.

I've got one word: YUMMY.

Surprisingly yummy.

And there's more: it contains 0 grams of fat, and only 90 calories per bag! Wow.

The chips are made of apple. Dried apples. Only apples.

If you're trying to eat better or just looking for a tasty snack, go ahead and crisp away!